No announcement yet.

The Hunting Public

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They put out some highly quality education-tainment.

Comment

THP is easily one of my favorites! I follow a couple different channels that are alot like them to

THP
      Hushin
      Seek One
      (Probably the most excited i've ever gotten watching a video! they don't do many videos but the production value is second to none!)
      Born and Raised Outdoors

Comment

It's refreshing to see their content after years of bro-hunters with insane heavy metal music and zero applicable content or information. I pretty much just watch them and Dan Infalt stuff. I'll never watch another "regular" hunting show again. It's 90% ads and product placement anyways.

Comment

That show is one of my favorites along with The Hunting Beast, Seek One, Growing Deer TV, and Heartland Bowhunter!

Comment

yeah man been on THP for a while now. One of our fellow TBH'ers has a good show himself. Check out "The Element" podcast and youtube channel

Comment

Best Hunting Channel on Youtube

Comment

From The Hunting Public:

"It's Thanksgiving...

Time to reflect on what we are thankful for. These past few years have been a whirlwind for us! We are blown away by the support we have received across the nation. Thanks to everyone for coming alongside us and supporting us through purchasing merchandise, watching the videos, sending encouraging emails and allowing us to meet you if our paths have happened to cross. This year we are thankful for public land to hunt, our families who support us, a passion steeped in our country's heritage and for you - our THP family! We started THP with a vision and a hope of putting the focus of hunting back on time with family/friends and time in the woods. You have shown us that we aren't alone in our desire for that. Moving forward we hope to continue playing a role in changing the hunting culture and seeing more and more people head to the woods."
                Attached Files

Comment

Best hunting show ever.

Been watching for years and learned a ton,

Comment

THP and Randy Newberg my two favs

Comment

Originally posted by Cullstuff View Post
                      The younger one Ted is my favorite out of the crew. Favorite episode is when He kills a monster in Missouri hunting off the ground

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      And a monster it was. Kudos to them for not messing around and climbing down and moving when they saw that first deer come through on that trail !

Comment

I’ve watched several of their episodes. Good stuff.

Comment

I’m a fan, came across it on Amazon prime and got hooked. I hadn’t watched a mainstream hunting show in several years because they are nothing more than infomercials.

Comment

Great content. I’m guilty of downloading the shows from amazon prime to my phone. Makes those long treestand sits go by when you have something to watch. Put one Bluetooth headphone in your ear and it’s all good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                            X