Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Year Workout Accountability 2019....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was duck hunting this am and missed the gym.

Waking up at 2:55 was enough of a workout for me today!

Comment

As expected I took full advantage of sleep last night so had to make back a quick one this AM.

44 Mins, 550 cals, 136 BPM with a warm up of 6 mins for .85 miles and then a Rotation of 8 exercises in SS fashion

Need to ice my arm later today as I have been slacking on that....

Comment

Made it to bed rather early and slept fairly well. Being all warm and snuggly sure makes it hard to get outta bed, but I suffered through and got going. Back and leg supersets 3X8-10 with the last set a strip set.

T-bar row/hack squat
        Inverse grip pulldown/leg extension
        V-bar low row/calf raise
        Body weight ring pullup/ball slams
        Incline situp/ab roller

Gotta make it tomorrow because we are headed to the lease on Friday. Something's gonna die.

Comment

Well, I had to be at work a little early today so left the house early to accommodate just to sit in a standstill for 45 mins on 45 for a major wreck.

Had to come straight to work instead. Might try this evening

Comment

Made it to bed at a pretty good time, but this weather sure makes it hard to get outta bed! LOL! It took my preworkout and a big Yeti tumbler of coffee to get the fog outta my head too. Gym was good this morning. I wish I could go tomorrow, but I gotta get to the lease. I haven't been since June and it's killing me.

Anyway, I got it done this morning and it was a good one. Arthritis in my elbow and shoulder acted up a little so I kept the weight to a medium to slightly on the heavy side. 5X10 or 5X12-15 depending on the exercise.

Bench press/DB curls/tricep rope extension
            Seated wide grip chest press/preacher curl/body-weight dips
            Neutral grip chest press machine/plate curls/overhead DB extension
            Incline situps/ab roller

Ya'll have a great weekend!

Comment

Made it both Saturday and Sunday for legs/shoulders then chest/tri’s

Yesterday I Was up at 330am to duck hunt and got home after the Bingham concert at 11pm so I slept in....

Back mañana

Comment

Headed in for back and core!

Comment

Last week was a mess. Bad weather/work schedule. Did fit in a 5 mile run and finally made it at a 10 min/mi average. Bike trainer was blah. Rested then ran a 5k race Saturday and beat my personal best time by over 5 minutes! First time I ran a 5k on 9/18 was just to finish and did it in 32:40. Saturday’s time 27:04.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
                    Last week was a mess. Bad weather/work schedule. Did fit in a 5 mile run and finally made it at a 10 min/mi average. Bike trainer was blah. Rested then ran a 5k race Saturday and beat my personal best time by over 5 minutes! First time I ran a 5k on 9/18 was just to finish and did it in 32:40. Saturday’s time 27:04.

Badarse sir and congrats!

Comment

I left for the deer lease Friday and came back yesterday so I didn't get any gym time. This morning the gym was closed due to the active shooter holed up in the movie theatre next door. Maybe tomorrow.

Comment

Knocked out shoulders this AM

1 mile warm up in 7m28s

SS 10 exercises for shoulders

.65 mile jog to cool down

My entire left arm is working at 75% of my right arm because of the old shoulder injury and now this bicep situation. Believe its time to cave and go to a orthopedic to figure out whats up because its getting ridiculous...

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                          Badarse sir and congrats!

Thanks! I’m continually surprised with how well this 45yr old carcass responds to the work.

Comment

Currently knocking out legs and core!

Comment

18 mile ride last night. Felt great. 7 mile run on tired pegs tonight. Sucked!...but got through it. Tomorrow is an easy swim before brick and long run on the weekend.

Comment

Friday was tris and core.
                                Yesterday was a off day plus duck hunting
                                Just finished 80 mins of legs...

New PR on dead lift at 435 which was nice.

Doc said I have a strained bicep (long head) and 6 weeks of RICE is the way to go...... Sonofa...

Comment

Working...
                                X