Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Live from Woodbury County, Iowa 2019 (back in Dixon Cty, Nebraska)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

2 more does came up over ridge to NW. Big 10 left his bedded doe momentarily to go check out one of the new does and followed her half way down hillside toward plot. He stopped, turned around and thrashed a cedar for 2-3 minutes then walked back up and has been standing watch over his bedded doe for the last 10 mins. I don’t think they are going to move much today

Comment

All caught up. One of favorite reads of the year. Congratulations to the guys that have already connect and good luck to the others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Stins View Post
          All set in dance floor where Wade shot his buck the other day.

No action on your end?

Comment

All set up. Light coating of snow on the ground. It’s going to be a cold sit. One buck behind me and two does out front.

Comment

All set at Disc Stand...whiteout in progress!

Comment

Travis is covered up in deer already

Baur saw a huge buck chasing doe near Oak Hollow so he climbed up in stand and he brought her back by just out of range

Dan is back in briefcase where I saw all the action this morning. There were 2 hot does there so action should be good

Jim back in Dancefloor because big 10 from this morning was on scrape there last night

Rut is breaking open today! Cameras showed several big bucks cruising

Comment

Sounds good fellas. Time for more bloodshed!

Comment

Ive been following but not posting, sounds like things are about to bust wide open. Good luck to everyone still needing to punch a tag.

Comment

Good luck! Sounds like it is time!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Little 7-point just came in briefly to the corner of the plot then went back west into thicket

Comment

Originally posted by blackjack View Post
                          Travis is covered up in deer already

Baur saw a huge buck chasing doe near Oak Hollow so he climbed up in stand and he brought her back by just out of range

Dan is back in briefcase where I saw all the action this morning. There were 2 hot does there so action should be good

Jim back in Dancefloor because big 10 from this morning was on scrape there last night

Rut is breaking open today! Cameras showed several big bucks cruising

Gettem boys. I’ve been dealing with trailer tires or lack their of since 8pm last night. Not fun at all. Hope y’all finish out the week strong with a few more bruisers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Big wide 8 with kicker off left brow walked right under tripod

Comment

He came back!

Comment

Nice one!

Comment

Working...
                                X