Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course it would, and it should surprise absolutely no one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      That done?

I don’t think so as it’s local news reporting it vs all the usual suspects. It makes a lot of sense though especially with FSU comments about wanting to “hire quickly” and “have it done by end of season”.

All the other coaches they are looking at have massive buyouts so this could save them some money without a buyout for Stoops. They can offer him more money because of that.

There’s no doubt this was an expensive misstep for FSU.

Comment

Wonderful, another fella making guys leave the state

Comment

Ive been hearing Alex Delton has quit the team. If so, TCU lost 4 QB's in a span of 5 days lol. 2 to injury, 1 to portal, 1 to displeasure

They are trying to talk him into staying but it could be really, really bad on Saturday.

Comment

Interesting to see if this Stoops thing is for real or just another coaching rumor.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
              Yea, right . .

It just means more . . much more . .
              Dewd? Aggies stick together.......

Comment

Why in the world would Stoops leave an OU program on top, sit out a few years and then take over a program in shambles?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                  Why in the world would Stoops leave an OU program on top, sit out a few years and then take over a program in shambles?

Guaranteed money. He was getting ready to coach again anyways. Yes semi pro players instead of 18-22 year olds. The money is WAY better AND this gig won’t fold up in 3-6 months. With as far back as this sets the boosters he will have a LONG leash. He can be at FSU until he truly gets ready to leave.

Comment

If Bob Stoops gets hired at FSU, will Mack Brown say "****" and retire from UNC?

In regards to the big game this weekend, if Bama beats LSU it's going to really hurt the LSU faithful. They are already on a 8 (I think) game losing streak to them, and this is their best team by far in that stretch. This HAS to be the game they finally beat Bama, and if not, will they ever while Saban is still coaching?
                    Last edited by EastTexasMan; 11-05-2019, 08:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                      If Bob Stoops gets hired at FSU, will Mack Brown say "****" and retire from UNC?

In regards to the big game this weekend, if Bama beats LSU it's going to really hurt the LSU faithful. They are already on a 8 (I think) game losing streak to them, and this is their best team by far in that stretch. This HAS to be the game they finally beat Bama, and if not, will they ever while Saban is still coaching?
                      Yes and no. Yes LSU has lost every game against them that started in the 2011 national championship rematch. Yes this is most likely the best offensive team LSU has had since then, but they have had some good overall teams since then. I think LSU just needs a competitive game, which they haven't had the last 2 years. Saban has had LSU's number. Some of that I think is mental but we will see. Personally I hope LSU beats them by 3 scores or more but I don't see that happening even if Tua doesn't play.

Comment

Bama is plug and play......Tua won’t matter. Bama by 10.

Comment

So Stoops wasn't making money at OU? Of course he was. I mainly meant why did he leave OU if he wasn't done?

Comment

Stoops to FSU makes zero sense to me, FSU is in shambles.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                              So Stoops wasn't making money at OU? Of course he was. I mainly meant why did he leave OU if he wasn't done?

To spend time with his family...[emoji849]

It’s ego, he wants to show that he can still win, and Riley’s success has only made him want to prove it more.

Comment

So when de doesn't win it all in 3 years he will be a failure.

Comment

Working...
                                X