No announcement yet.

The Hunting Public

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been following them for a while, Pretty good stuff.

Comment

Great channel.
      If I was a public land guy I'd have one of those tree saddles

Comment

I'm a big fan of most of these shows.. I agree that if it's a trophy to you and you are happy **** on what someone else thinks.. trophy hunting and fishing is bad for the new hunters and fishermen because they are starting to influence the limits and rules.. I remember being a kid and killing a doe you were the talk of the hunting camp all weekend. Now you hear people say I cant believe he let his kid kill a 3 year old deer..

Comment

Yeah those guys are awesome! Even sense I’ve been watching them, 3 years now, I haven’t watch any of the over sponsored losers who can’t look through a spotting scope without announcing its brand and how amazing it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They are putting on a public land challenge as we speak I'm pretty sure in MI. It's on "The Hunting Public" podcast.

Infalt, Eberhart, and more DIY public land Big Buck killers are all hunting for a week in highly pressured MI public land spot to see who can take a buck and win the challenge. Should be pretty cool. I'm about to catchup on the podcast today...

They all have cameramen with them too

Comment

Aaron and Zach formally worked for Midwest white tails. And they’d find giants

Comment

I recently started watching THP and I really dig their channel. Just regular dudes with middle to low end gear getting it done on public land. It's good stuff!

Comment

Love their spring turkey tours as well.

Comment

Originally posted by mdnabors View Post
                    They are putting on a public land challenge as we speak I'm pretty sure in MI. It's on "The Hunting Public" podcast.

Infalt, Eberhart, and more DIY public land Big Buck killers are all hunting for a week in highly pressured MI public land spot to see who can take a buck and win the challenge. Should be pretty cool. I'm about to catchup on the podcast today...

They all have cameramen with them too
                    The podcast is where I got the quote from

Comment

Agreee completely it is a great show and they are killing it!!

Also just so y’all know this show and raised hunting are on amazon prime. There are several hunting shows on there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That's a good one. Here's another. https://www.theelementwild.com
                        They also have a good podcast.

Comment

Yep been watching THP for a few years now. Love their content. Learned a lot from their channel.

Comment

Lots of content from them on Amazon prime also.

Comment

Originally posted by JMKro View Post
                              I've been following these guys for a while now, and they put all the TV hunting shows to shame. It's nice to see people "making it" in the hunting industry who are just normal guys who love to hunt.

"You need to go and hunt, and have a good time, and try to figure things out, and harvest whatever the hell you want. If you see a two year old buck and you're in a state where you don't see those very often, and it gets your heart pounding, stop thinking about all the guys on TV and just kill that **** thing." (Aaron Warbritton - The Hunting Public)

The Hunting Public is an online video series that focuses on relating to all groups of hunters. By hunting in a variety of different situations we will try to teach our viewers different strategies for harvesting game.

https://www.thehuntingpublic.com
                              Yeah, I love that show. They are just everyday fellers. Public hunting too! No feeders or high fences. They cover it all from the cost of hunting to out of state hunting, "back in the day hunting". Just about all of it.

Comment

I’ve watched every episode and they are definitely a great group of guys. Its cool to see some hunters that most hunters can relate to, I think they only have one sponsor (onX). Doesn’t seem like they have much money, but they put in the time and work and they are very successful. They share a lot of knowledge about hunting pressured deer. Currently my favorite hunting show

Comment

Working...
                                X