No announcement yet.

When will the ammo shortage end

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’ll stop when people realize no major gun control legislation will actually get passed. We needed a ****storm to erupt on Inauguration Day for any chance of gun/ammo restrictions to get through Congress. People behaved themselves. If nothing occurred under Obama, I have no reason to believe anything will happen over Biden. The Democrats are just playing to their base and it’s mostly right wing paranoia/flippers/hoarders fueling the buying at this point. What cracks me up is the types that think thousands of rounds will keep them alive if SHTF, but couldn’t run a mile under 12 minutes if their life depended on it.
    Last edited by TwoHighways; 01-21-2021, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
      dumb for hoarding ammo? ammo can always be used as a form of currency. would have been pretty smart to hoard about 100k of rounds 2 years ago and sell it now.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
      Dumb in the sense that people are scared. Overreacting big time. People that are buying it for the prices that some people are throwing out there are dumb. Can't really blame the people benefiting from it.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoHighways View Post
        It’ll stop when people realize no major gun control legislation will actually get passed. We needed a ****storm to erupt on Inauguration Day for any chance of gun/ammo restrictions to get through Congress. People behaved themselves. If nothing occurred under Obama, I have no reason to believe anything will happen over Biden. The Democrats are just playing to their base and it’s mostly right wing paranoia/flippers/hoarders fueling the buying at this point. What cracks me up is the types that think thousands of rounds will keep them alive if SHTF, but couldn’t run a mile under 12 minutes if their life depended on it.
        I would rather have thousands of rounds of ammo over a pair of Nike's.

Comment

Just ran a 9:35 mile lol hope to be sub 7 by april

Comment

Originally posted by Mission408 View Post
            Just ran a 9:35 mile lol hope to be sub 7 by april
            Keep up the good work!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

It wont change anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                So, never

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
                That’s what I am afraid of. It may become more readily available as they take our guns from us that shoot them.

Comment

Way to late to worry about that.. It will only get worse.. The clowns are now in office and the people's votes will no longer count... It just one of many, many, many things that will never be the same...

Comment

Very concerning times. Kinda reminds me of the oil business, during the 1973 oil embargo the oil patch fellas were saying 'drive 90 and freeze the yankees". Years after that they were saying "give me one more boom and I swear I won't screw it up this time". Also reminds me of my Dad saying to "always throw a six pack more than you think you will drink into your ice chest so you won't go thirsty".

I have always been one that will buy a bit more than I need when the price was attractive. Guess that is the reason I'm ok in the ammo dept. Was rearranging some ammo and I have some 357 mag 125 gr hp's that is still in the oringal 50 count package that I paid $14.50
                    for from Ga Arms a few years back. Hell I even still have paper shotgun shells. Does that make me a hoarder? I don't thinks so. It puts me in a more comfortable position

While this current situation is frustrating, I strongly feel that some folks need to look in the mirror for the source of their problem. I do it regularly before I search for .257 accubond bullets and .243 for my grandson's gun. Mine was a lack of forethought and poor planning. Nobody's fault but my own. There again, the ammo is there, but I am not going to pay 3 bucks a round or $84 for a 50 ct box of bullets, Still the choice is mine. What it will be like in the future is unknown and very concerning/scary. Good luck to all

Comment

Aint seen nothing yet...

let the pedo get comfortable and his handlers will really go to work

Comment

Loss of ammo means no reason to take our guns years from now. JMO!

Comment

Here’s is my idea for academy... put out the ammo out at random times during the day. Then the flippers won’t know when to show up. Then the the normal folks will shopping on a Sunday afternoon, or a Tuesday at lunch have a chance.

Comment

When all the idiots calm down. Liberals are the best gun and ammo salesman on the planet. All they have to do is say gun control and sales skyrocket.

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
                              Two years is what I’m hearing from some of the ammo manufacturers but that’s their guess.

Sierracharlie out....
                              About right from what I’m hearing. On a good note. I was getting a rifle out of the safe today and found 10 boxes of 223 55gr. I did not know where in there. Boom score

Comment

Originally posted by Truckman View Post
                                Here’s is my idea for academy... put out the ammo out at random times during the day. Then the flippers won’t know when to show up. Then the the normal folks will shopping on a Sunday afternoon, or a Tuesday at lunch have a chance.

Next time I visit Academy I plan to talk to the manager and ask they do something. Your idea is good.

I think if everyone complained to the manager when going in they might make a change. I'm sure they're hearing it already but probably need a little more push

Comment

Working...
                                X