Well, my son is positive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DFWPI View Post
    Tested positive on December 14th. Had chills for two days, a little tired and nothing since. High BP, pre-diabetes and old and fat. Lost 12-pounds but last four days felt like I’ve put it back in. Wife had a cough since but hasn’t tested or felt bad.

Prayers.

From my Make Believe World

Prayers for all..................................
    Bobby..........you take care, my friend...............

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
      Got my results. I'm negative. Wre sending James to Corpus to isolate foe a while.
      Good to hear you were negative.

Comment

I just got out of quarantine after being diagnosed on 12/19. Drink tons of fluid! Also vitamin d is super important.

I had a relatively mild case, but here’s what I took daily.

1000 mg Vitamin C
        50 mg Zinc
        5000 units Vitamin D3
        Low dose aspirin (helps with blood clots)

Also, lots of water and Gatorade.

I’ll be praying for healing. God is bigger than any virus!

Message me if you need any more info or are curious about how it affected me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent for your son and all your family to heal completely from this COVID 19 virus, God bless all of you.

Comment

Update. He never even had a sniffle and none of the rest of the family caught it. He went back to work last Friday

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
              Update. He never even had a sniffle and none of the rest of the family caught it. He went back to work last Friday

That’s great news!!

Comment

that's great.

Comment

had it got meds over it. Nothing to it

Comment

How does a 68 year old still have a "man" child living with him, is my question. Lol

Stay safe.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pokes21 View Post
                      Well my wife had it so I had to quarantine with her for 14 days and I never showed symptoms. Also I might add that we are trying to have a baby so we werent in separate rooms..........I did not get tested because as soon as we found out she tested positive I went home and quarantined. Prayers up for you!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      I've heard that babies that are either born or conceived during the COVID era will be called "Coronials" (like "Millennials," get it?!!)

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                        How does a 68 year old still have a "man" child living with him, is my question. Lol

Stay safe.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
                        Lol, at 68 I don't know what I'd do without him sometimes. He does pay rent.

Comment

That's good to hear Walker, that you are clear.

My Son-n-L tested positive on Jan 7th. They were exposed Dec 31 and didn't know it at the time. I was having Christmas with the grandboys Jan 1st cause I self quarantined for 10 days starting on my Christmas Vacation so I wouldn't expose anyone else should I have contracted it prior to. And wouldn't ya know it, after I self quarantine for ten days, they were told the day after I was over there that they were exposed Dec 31st. Dang kids! So I got a free case of quarantine for a few days, for a belated Christmas gift.

Had I known they had a NYE "celebration", I wouldn't have gone over there.

But I never had any symptoms. My youngest grandboy tested positive later that week too. But both he and my Son-n-l never had any symptoms. They are both fine now. Daughter had just gotten her second dose. She's an BS-RN.

With that being said, I got notice this evening that my first dose of vaccine is tomorrow morning.
                          Last edited by Texas Grown; 01-20-2021, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Thinking of y’all!!

Comment

My wife was hospitalized nothing for me.

Comment

Prayers for you & your family

Comment

Working...
                                X