Lt Governor? who and why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
    I must admit, P Bush did not get my vote. Neither did Sid Miller.
    Same here.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain39 View Post
      I will vote Mostly Red; but Dan Patrick. He helped screw the Houston and Dallas Fireman out of half their pension. He is Not a friend of the Teachers either. Their insurance has sky rocketed and no pay raises as promised; while he tries to screw them out of their pension. He is a failed buisness man and he is not from Texas. Just cause you are a Republican does not you mean have my vote.
      This is my thinking as well. I’ll be voting for a democrat for the first time in my life. I wish people would do some research when voting. Patrick has not been good for education in Texas. A lot of Retired teachers are struggling to make with the insurance changes. I was planning on retiring in 4 years but not sure I’ll be able to now. It sucks being in a profession for 25 years and having the pension change when you are close to retirement. I don’t agree with everything Collier says , but I do disagree with a lot of Patrick’s ideals

Comment

The way I look at it, even in TX, any Dumbocrat is against what I stand for and I will not be voting for anything that has a D after his/her name. Yes I may be giving up some things, but not near as much if the Dumbocrats take over, then you will see our way of life and our liberties go away. I am 65 and have voted forever and have voted for Democrats in the past, but not a single Dumbocrat will get my vote this year and as far as I can see in the near future unless their platform or lack thereof changes.

Comment

Straight republicans expect Bush

Comment

Originally posted by Captain39 View Post
            I will vote Mostly Red; but Dan Patrick. He helped screw the Houston and Dallas Fireman out of half their pension. He is Not a friend of the Teachers either. Their insurance has sky rocketed and no pay raises as promised; while he tries to screw them out of their pension. He is a failed buisness man and he is not from Texas. Just cause you are a Republican does not you mean have my vote.
            This right here, my wife’s insurance nearly doubled, there was libertarian on the ballot, as much a si don’t like Dan Patrick, I still couldn’t vote for the blue. Dan will probably win it but he’s done no favors to Texas teachers

Comment

I will not vote for a Democrat but that does not mean all Republicans get my vote either. If I dot agree with a certain candidate I will not vote in that race. I try to get a cursory look at all races before I go, but I will admit that with 14 pages of choices I cant remember them all. I use vote411.org to figure out what will be on my ballot, this really helps for positions that do not define a party, school board -etc. I have changed the way I vote races that I disagree with my primary party candidate over the years but I usually leave feeling I did the best I could without being in politics professionally.

Comment

I worked for a chemical plant for over 36 yrs and my retiree insurance is around $1,000 a month and teachers are complaining because their went to $300 a month. So your are going to vote for someone who believes in open borders so teachers will have more students that no comprehende englesh that we the tax payers are giving them a free education and benefits they don't deserve.

Comment

I've never voted for a Democrat before, but will this time...I wont be voting for the democrats but rather AGAINST Dan Patrick. He is killing education and teachers in our state!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Hmm. This one has potential.

Comment

McKennen. Patrick is less than honest and has screwed firemen, cops, teachers

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                        I worked for a chemical plant for over 36 yrs and my retiree insurance is around $1,000 a month and teachers are complaining because their went to $300 a month. So your are going to vote for someone who believes in open borders so teachers will have more students that no comprehende englesh that we the tax payers are giving them a free education and benefits they don't deserve.
                        Are you that misinformed? Wow! My Aunt is a retired teach and now pays $1200 a month for insurance. But you go ahead and make up numbers. Guess, what it's my vote, so I can vote how I please. You can also thank a teacher that your are able to read and comprehend this.
                        Last edited by Captain39; 10-23-2018, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                          McKennen. Patrick is less than honest and has screwed firemen, cops, teachers
                          Bingo!!!

Comment

Same here

Comment

I was a teacher for several years so I guess I will thank myself

Comment

Neither did Randy Webber! POS

Comment

Working...
                                X