Lt Governor? who and why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lt Governor? who and why?

With early voting under way and the heated debate on the senate race, it got me thinking on this election as well. Who should get the vote for lt governor and why? Just curious about yalls thoughts on this.

as far as I know there's only one choice. I honestly couldn't tell you who is running against him. Easy for me, whoever is on the right

Comment

Whoever falls under the straight ticket box gets my vote.
      Last edited by Bassdeer; 10-23-2018, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Red is a good color.

Comment

R

Comment

Dan Patrick. Incombent. Strong conservative, staunch supporter of the 2nd admendment.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
              Whoever falls under the straight ticket box get my vote.
              Yep! Correct answer. I was in and out of voting booth in about 2 minutes. It's really easy when you primary goal is to not give this country away. Like someone else said. RED is a great color!

Comment

Dan Patrick

He ain't perfect but has done a decent job so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
                  Whoever falls under the straight ticket box get my vote.
                  x2

Comment

I ask myself these types of questions during the primaries.......never during a general election.

Comment

I am as conservative as they come, but Dan Patrick is not the answer.

Comment

I will vote Mostly Red; but Dan Patrick. He helped screw the Houston and Dallas Fireman out of half their pension. He is Not a friend of the Teachers either. Their insurance has sky rocketed and no pay raises as promised; while he tries to screw them out of their pension. He is a failed buisness man and he is not from Texas. Just cause you are a Republican does not you mean have my vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Ishi&Elvis View Post
                          I am as conservative as they come, but Dan Patrick is not the answer.
                          Bingo! People need to investigate a little more before they vote!

Comment

I do not think Bush is the answer for Land Commissioner.

Comment

Originally posted by Stan R View Post
                              I do not think Bush is the answer for Land Commissioner.
                              I must admit, P Bush did not get my vote. Neither did Sid Miller.

Comment

Working...
                              X