Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beto campaign busted financing the caravan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Supposedly Project Veritas has infiltrated the Beto campaign and theyve been helping illegals and the migrant caravan using campaign funds. Anybody else heard anything about it?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Investigating and exposing corruption in both public and private institutions.

Comment

No I haven't but if they have it on video it will come out very soon I'm sure.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

An hour ago, Project Veritas released a ****ing video of the Beto campaign illegally using campaign funds to buy supplies for the caravan. The media will ignore this but it shows what he is all about. This should be a bomb shell but sadly it won't be.

• "I just hope nobody that's the wrong person finds out about this."• "It's f***ing happening." O'Rourke Campaign Staff Uses Pre-Paid Cards for Honduran Alie...

Comment

Sadly it means nothing to too many people. I bet it wouldn’t change one vote of anyone that thought he was a good candidate anyway

Comment

You should watch the video. It has nothing to do with the caravan. It specifically mentions Hondurans who are already here and it also says they don't know whether the immigrants mentioned are here legally or illegally. Its a whole bunch of nothing.

Comment

What about the point of using campaign funds to help any of them? Illegal I think.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                Sadly it means nothing to too many people. I bet it wouldn’t change one vote of anyone that thought he was a good candidate anyway
                Yep

Comment

Now we really know why Beto wouldn't give other dems some of his campaign money

Comment

Needs to be packed up with his caravan buddies and hauled to the other side of the world and dropped off with nothing but the clothes he has on

Comment

isnt he named after a longhorn steer?

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
                        An hour ago, Project Veritas released a ****ing video of the Beto campaign illegally using campaign funds to buy supplies for the caravan. The media will ignore this but it shows what he is all about. This should be a bomb shell but sadly it won't be.

Ain’t nothing gonna happen. Beto’s Liberal supporters and the media will portray him as a modern day Robin Hood, helping those who want a better life

Comment

This doesn't surprise me this is typical of Beto politics and democrats follow their own set of rules and laws. Right Hillary.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                            Ain’t nothing gonna happen. Beto’s Liberal supporters and the media will portray him as a modern day Robin Hood, helping those who want a better life
                            exactly....

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                              This doesn't surprise me this is typical of Beto politics and democrats follow their own set of rules and laws. Right Hillary.

Truth....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X