No announcement yet.

South Texas - I like this one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you are somehow able to NOT shoot that deer if he gives you the opportunity, I'd like to see what you're holding out for. Wow!

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
      If you are somehow able to NOT shoot that deer if he gives you the opportunity, I'd like to see what you're holding out for. Wow!
      He will get a pass. It is really hard, but given his age, we will let him go at least 1 more year. The frustrating part of that plan is I really like the look of his rack this year. It could very well change materially over the next year or two.

Comment

I don't see that deer being a day under 6 right now......and he is beautiful. Hope you decide to shoot him and have success doing so!

Comment

That frame is awesome.

Comment

that is a heck of a deer. would be very hard to pass on him for me but i respect your decison to

Comment

Daaaaam!

I say 5 for sure, maybe 6.

Comment

Cull

Comment

Love that frame shape! Very similar to the famous “The General” buck, but with more points. Awesome animal, I can understand your hesitation as he could look very different in years to come. But hopefully just keeps getting nicer. Good luck bud!

Comment

A beautiful specimen...

Comment

Originally posted by STGS View Post
                      I really like the frame on this one.... I don't recognize him from years past, but I know I like him. Still trying to guess his age....

[ATTACH]969763[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]969762[/ATTACH]
                      I hate you............................................... .....

Comment

That's a hard pass. Beautiful Buck.

Comment

Working...
                        X