No announcement yet.

Not just a pig...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=BBReezen;14445092]Thanks all, I busted out laughing when she just laid over. I was expecting another stick and run. First time I’ve ever had one do that.

Not too bad, we are in the Jones country areas. Lots of timber company land around us and I know they have a decent amount on those places. We have never really had them until the neighbor put up a high fence and pushed them out of his creek bottoms. All I have is the occasional lone boar and two sows and a group of pigs.

They’re purple. Got them off amazon. $21 for 6 of them for 5mm Easton’s. They work like Nocturnals, have the internal switch. Haven’t had any issues so

Do you recall the name brand of these lighted noks from Amazon?QUOTE]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      Attaboy! Good stuff right thar! Congrats on sticking with it and getting back on the board!
      Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
      That’s a good start!
      Originally posted by hunting270 View Post
      Kap
      Thanks, there’s no quitting it, there’s something about bowhunting that I just enjoy. I’ve killed good deer (130s-150s) with a rifle and I just enjoy the handicap of the bow. Killed a 130s maybe buck back in 2012 I think, was one of the coolest experiences that I can’t wait to do again.

Now for the pigs, I hate them and I’m already reviving all my night hunting stuff. If they change their pattern, so will I . Also set up a feeder on the property a few hundred yard from my hand corn pile and the new Grendel is ready to eat there too.

Comment

[quote=MUZZYSLINGR;14445178]
        Originally posted by BBReezen View Post
        Thanks all, I busted out laughing when she just laid over. I was expecting another stick and run. First time I’ve ever had one do that.

Not too bad, we are in the Jones country areas. Lots of timber company land around us and I know they have a decent amount on those places. We have never really had them until the neighbor put up a high fence and pushed them out of his creek bottoms. All I have is the occasional lone boar and two sows and a group of pigs.

They’re purple. Got them off amazon. $21 for 6 of them for 5mm Easton’s. They work like Nocturnals, have the internal switch. Haven’t had any issues so

Do you recall the name brand of these lighted noks from Amazon?QUOTE]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        Some janky Chinese name , I’ll dig out the link and post it up. They had all sorts of colors.

Comment

These are X nick size. But amazon is littered with knock offs for all sorts of diameter arrows. I shoot Easton Axis 5mm

Comment

Great work. Congrats

Comment

Kilt

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Good job. KAP!!

Comment

Congrats and nicely done!

Comment

Congrats and KAP!