No announcement yet.

Work from home jobs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have started working from home almost 95% of the time within the last 6 months. Usually worked from home 40% of the time before that.

It's easy to me. Wake up and get dressed like you're heading into the office.

Beauty is if there's a lull in work I'm not having to look busy. Do a load of laundry, cook myself lunch etc.

Comment

If I’m in town I work out of the house unless I’m out seeing customers. Works great unless my wife works from home too, I make sure to have meetings those days. I like working from home and get a lot more done. My wife hates it and really likes her office

I like it because I get extra time with my daughter in the mornings and get to take her to daycare every day when I’m here

Comment

My wife is a video relay sign language interpreter. Good consistent work with a pretty dang good hourly rate

Comment

I office from home and love it, don’t think I could ever go back to a 8-5. Extremely hard to stay disciplined though

Comment

I do, television programming from couch...…...

Comment

I could save a ton of money not having to buy long pants if I worked from home. I'm already fat so it wouldn't be a good career move for me. I might not even get out of bed and put shorts on most days.

Comment

You guys are better than me. In January 2018, I promoted my CFO to CEO of our construction company. I knew for him to be able to become the leader of that company, that I had to be out of the office or people would continue to come to me. I worked out of my house for 6mo....I gained about 40 pounds. I got on TBH too much. I chased my wife around a lot, but she likes being caught so the chasing didn't help me lose the 40lbs. I remodeled my pool. I got a new dog. I sold a couple of businesses and my lake house. Most of all, I learned that I can't work from home.

Comment

I work from home. I get up early and wait for the mailman to bring me some money. Direct deposits has taken the fun out of my job.

Comment

I wish I could work from home, it would be awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I work form home. PM for telecom co.

Comment

Originally posted by Anteloper View Post
                        Several Pope & Young posters working from home, must have plenty of extra time!!!
                        LOL thats funny

Comment

Originally posted by hopedale View Post
                          IT job. I work from home but would go to an office in a heart beat.

I feel like I'm always at work My office used to be where I went to get away by myself. Now if I go in there I feel like I'm at work.
                          IT as well and this is the case for me. I happily commute to an office every single day. If I worked from home I'd have people blowing my phone up at 9PM on a Saturday expecting things to get fixed.

Comment

Transportation dispatch and sales. 100% at home. I see my boss maybe twice a year. No complaints.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This has been an interesting thread for me. Lots of people saying they work from home and I could tell several are actually retired but some of you never said what you do from home.

I've got 23 years where I work and I'll be eligible to cut and run soon but I'm no where near ready to retire so I've started thinking about career changes. I'd love an Agriculture job (I have a degree in Ag Economics from A&M) and working from home would be awesome but I'd have to come close to replacing my current income. I use to think I made good money but in the last few months of reading some threads on here I'm thinking I do not make good money and I should do better.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                                This has been an interesting thread for me. Lots of people saying they work from home and I could tell several are actually retired but some of you never said what you do from home.

I've got 23 years where I work and I'll be eligible to cut and run soon but I'm no where near ready to retire so I've started thinking about career changes. I'd love an Agriculture job (I have a degree in Ag Economics from A&M) and working from home would be awesome but I'd have to come close to replacing my current income. I use to think I made good money but in the last few months of reading some threads on here I'm thinking I do not make good money and I should do better.
                                I guess I forgot that. I do business development but for a small company so I also do our marketing and web and blog content. Am actually in the office today, had a meeting with one of our factories

Comment

Working...
                                X