Virginia Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cehorn View Post
    II hope cooler heads prevail as well. With that said, what happens if they chose law like you state but the law directly violates the constitution which they have taken an oath to uphold? Everything they are enforcing as law today is unconstitutional from the horse**** state of emergency gun ban to the overall anti-2nd laws that are being protested. LEO are going to have to chose between the constitution and law cause they aren't the same in VA. I'm proud of the sheriff officers that have come out on the side of the 2nd despite racist ralph's efforts.
    The Constitution is Law

It's going to be a slippery slope. That's why I pray for cooler heads to prevail.

I'm not a foil hat wearer. Here's a thought I have often had.

If this could be the start of Civil War II could the USMC really kick Army, Air Force, Navy and Coast Guard by themselves?
    0:-) I think so.
    Semper Fi

As Always My Heart is filled with Love for You and Your Families. Not because I am commanded to Love my Neighbor, but because I can, am able to and it brings me Joy.

Comment

Zero arrests so far but the antifa morons like to wait until dark to start their shenanigans.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
        Zero arrests so far but the antifa morons like to wait until dark to start their shenanigans.
        Hard to get up before noon and do something...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Stoof View Post

Love it!

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
              All morons like to wait until after dark....lol! So far, so good. Hopefully it continues.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                Yep. Not trying to sound tin foil hat on here but I sincerely hope there isn't a setup of some kind to further the left's agenda over there. Some of the governor's moves ahead of this gathering are questionable to say the least.
                Have you seen some Bills he wants to or is trying to pass? Criminal.

Comment

Comment

White Supremacist rally my butt

Comment

Its wrapped up...no violence and not 1 person arrested. THIS is how you protest, and THESE are the people the left spews as violent, racist etc etc. What a joke they are.

Comment

Virginia Today

The gun community did a great job on getting their message out. They beat the media speak. Big win.

Comment

The gun community did a great job on getting their message out. They beat the media speak. Big win.
                          Agreed. Hopefully the impact will resonate across the states.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
                            The Constitution is Law

It's going to be a slippery slope. That's why I pray for cooler heads to prevail.

I'm not a foil hat wearer. Here's a thought I have often had.

If this could be the start of Civil War II could the USMC really kick Army, Air Force, Navy and Coast Guard by themselves?
                            0:-) I think so.
                            Semper Fi

As Always My Heart is filled with Love for You and Your Families. Not because I am commanded to Love my Neighbor, but because I can, am able to and it brings me Joy.
                            if there was ever a dumber comment i dont know when.

Comment

Originally posted by Rakkasan2187 View Post
                              if there was ever a dumber comment i dont know when.

Agree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X