Virginia Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
    Which he signed into law for the sole purpose of shutting down this 2A rally
    Sorry - temporary state of emergency enacted. Not law.

Comment

Originally posted by Dakota7493 View Post
      Isn’t he the fool who had black face pics of him in college surface?? He’s just trying to do something radical to get his name back in the game. Puppet for his party.
      Same guy!! (R) would’ve been run out of town.

Comment

Originally posted by arrowsmack324 View Post
        Their oath vs their paycheck, I'm not too faithful about how that would play out.
        Then you’ve not had the discussion with very many LEO. I’m sure some will chime in here.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
          Then you’ve not had the discussion with very many LEO. I’m sure some will chime in here.
          You're a little presumptuous. I've asked some and have been mortified by some of the answers I've gotten. I'm sure there will be some who hold their oath close to their heart but never assume they are all that way.
          Last edited by arrowsmack324; 01-20-2020, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Praying for those involved today, and that things go peacefully..

Comment

You assume a lot. I've asked some and have been mortified by some of the answers I've gotten. I'm sure there will be some who hold their oath close to their heart but never assume they are all that way.
              So me assuming you’ve not talked to many by your response, means I assume a lot?
              Ok bud. Good talk.

Comment

nm

Comment

in

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
                    I saw online where a group from Antifa is going to dress like 2A supporters and will instigate violence against the 2A counter protesters to make it appear the 2A people started the violence.

Things are coming to a head. I worry for my kids’ generation.
                    A bunch of guys named Meadow and Sage doing their best angry redneck impression. Not sure they can pull it off.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Many LE have said they will not enforce the laws that violate the constitution...tons of chatter about sanctuary cities / counties. Crazy.

Not fair for them to be in such a bogus position.
                        Last edited by Artos; 01-20-2020, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You're a little presumptuous. I've asked some and have been mortified by some of the answers I've gotten. I'm sure there will be some who hold their oath close to their heart but never assume they are all that way.
                            https://fbwat.ch/1V29maTcIaugqHTQ

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
                                I'm glad that they are willing to stand up for our rights but when they lose their jobs as law enforcement then what? Will all officers follow suit or will there be those few who are willing to crap on their oath to the constitution. The men and women who are in law enforcement are still average folks like you or me. Will they forego their financial commitments i.e. house, car and other Bill's we all have. Will they fold their arms and find new professions? Will they help organize the masses to destroy domestic threats to oar way of life? I'm not anti law enforcement, I'm trying to highlight the fact that they are people just like the average citizen and as such are susceptible to having to make tough decisions. I've spoken to some that are the "I'm just following orders" types and that stuff is downright scary. I'm glad today has been peaceful but we are on the precipice of tumultuous times.

Comment

Working...
                                X