any good disfunctional family christmas stories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
    I agree that’s some messed up stuff, but what’s the kid being biracial have to do with anything??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Do you really need to ask and do you expect a fully honest answer? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post

No and no lol.

Not everyone pays attention though

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
        No and no lol.

Not everyone pays attention though

The way I see it, if someone won't support a young kid in their family no matter how different they are or what might be wrong with them then they are the kind of person who deserves to be the subject of one of the stories in this thread.

Comment

The way I see it, if someone won't support a young kid in their family no matter how different they are or what might be wrong with them then they are the kind of person who deserves to be the subject of one of the stories in this thread.

Yep. Pretty messed up when kids have to pay for the “sins” of the parents, whether real or not.

Comment

what he said unfortunately ^^^^^

Grndchecker- Waiting for a update with more details

Christmas was smooth for us this year so nothing to add unfortunately

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
              All of this leads up to my wife,son and I spending Christmas at our home alone. It was great for us but my parents hated it.
              Have your folks over to your place with your family that way you set the boundaries that keep the idiots away

My number 1 rule was no sister and her moron husband I told my mother several years ago that I was done having my sister and her idiot husband and their foul mouthed kids ruin get-togethers for me and my family.

She made one comment the next year as the holidays approached about how she wasn't going to be able to enjoy Christmas with all of her grandkids at the same time, and I politely told her that if she had put her foot down to my sister and the idiot years ago, and not let it get to the place where they felt like they could be jackwagons to everyone with no repercussions, she would still be able to enjoy Christmas with all the grandkids at one time. I was barely able to stomach being around that idiot twice a year at Christmas and Thanksgiving.

The last few years have been a pleasure to spend Thanksgiving and Christmas with my mom without dealing with the village idiot ruining it for everyone else

Comment

Originally posted by sweetinlow660 View Post
                Cmon can's leave us hanging like that.

story telling version of "pics or it didn't happen" lol
                I would have to type a long story to give history. I'm not innocent and can take some of the blame because those two start off every visit with two strikes.
                I will say that it's very frustrating living next door with only women around because I try to take care of too many things by myself as far as mowing, fence upkeep, and Mr. Fixit on household things I know how to do. I work a lot of hours and most of my days off are spent doing things for her and at home. I took this on when my FIL passed away to help out. It has crossed the line to being taken advantage of sometimes, especially the guilt trips when I go hunting. My wife goes with me.
                Then super son in law shows up once every 6 months and moves a piece of furniture or sends his "crew" over to fix something and he's the greatest. Just really bothers me.
                The both of them ganged up on me on Christmas Eve with ridicule and making fun of my bad back and knees. That was the last straw.

Comment

Originally posted by Grndchecker View Post
                  Too much to write and some details I shouldn't put in words. Christmas eve is usually at my MIL's that lives right next to my wife and I. This year I hope was the last one. I have bit my tongue till it bleeds and have no more cheeks to turn. The situation has been brewing for a while mainly because I know to keep my comments, responses, and temper at bay to keep the peace for my wife's sake.
                  My MIL and metro sexual BIL (married to wife's sister) made me so mad this year I got up halfway through dinner and left without saying a word. I walked back to my house and made myself a strong drink and sat outside.
                  My wife came and found me 30 minutes later and told me she had just finished trying to set them straight and told them how lucky they were that I left the way I did. They are the type that will not and may not even know how to apologize. I have not said a word to my MIL since that day and she has not stepped foot in my house since that happened which is strange. She usually barges in 5-10 times a day.
                  I will never go to Christmas or even Thanksgiving there again.
                  Good for you. Life's too short. We have christmas at our house every year now and there are certain relatives that are not invited. If anyone asks why ol' such and such isn't there, I simply say, "Christmas is a time for peace and joy". They can read into it how they want.

Comment

Originally posted by SoTXAg06 View Post
                    Huh??? Wouldn’t that still be a girl dating a guy?

The "gay" friend just found his ticket out of the friend zone. Well played sir...well played.

Comment

Do you have the pink fuzzy hair like the other trolls do?
                      Last edited by twistedmidnite; 01-02-2020, 07:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
                        Do you have the pink fuzzy hair like the other trolls do?
                        Nah, I'm not as fashionable.

Comment

Well boys the holidays are upon us. One more week to Turkey Day and it's time to dig into your archives and pull out your best dysfunctional family holiday stories. Don't let us down and don't hold back...after all, nobody here really knows who you are so be brutally honest!

Comment

Originally posted by Brute Killer View Post
                            Disfunction is behind us. I suggest y'all do the same and ride off from it. It's not worth keeping.

Amen to this...

Comment

Originally posted by jmeghunts View Post
                              Well boys the holidays are upon us. One more week to Turkey Day and it's time to dig into your archives and pull out your best dysfunctional family holiday stories. Don't let us down and don't hold back...after all, nobody here really knows who you are so be brutally honest!
                              I should have a good story in the making this year. My gay, interracially married, democrat sister-in-laws from Cali will be coming to Christmas this year. I'm thinking of greeting them with a Trump flag in the yard.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                                I should have a good story in the making this year. My gay, interracially married, democrat sister-in-laws from Cali will be coming to Christmas this year. I'm thinking of greeting them with a Trump flag in the yard.
                                Has potential. Set up trail cams please.

Comment

Working...
                                X