Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can you carry a rifle in archery only county?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
    No. East Texas is rifle, pistol, shotgun, archery, .22 short, end shooting times are very liberal (6 hours after sunset and 6 hours before sunrise) and no AR.

I live and hunt in east Texas so hopefully I can make jokes about us.....
    Don’t forget about Q-beams and Buick’s.

I’m born and raised in the heart of if and still got my PawPaws ol LeSabre he always used to tag out 2 licenses every year. Better availability on ammo than the 30.06!

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
      just verified with the GW, it is lawful to carry both in Collin county
      You took the bait.

Comment

I grew up in Garland and back in the 70's we would see a few deer in Rockwall and Collin county.

Comment

Well heck! You ruined your own thread and checked with the local GW. I was waiting for several to give incorrect answers, guesses, IDKs.

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
            No. East Texas is rifle, pistol, shotgun, archery, .22 short, end shooting times are very liberal (6 hours after sunset and 6 hours before sunrise) and no AR.

I live and hunt in east Texas so hopefully I can make jokes about us.....
            Lol that's hilarious. Keep the jokes coming

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
              just verified with the GW, it is lawful to carry both in Collin county
              Dang good for you for doing the right thing.

Comment

Just don't go hog hunting with a bow during archery deer season without a archery stamp!!!! sorry just venting an old wound.

Comment

Originally posted by ccolley68 View Post
                  I grew up in Rockwall, there aren’t squat for deer around there
                  No doubt. It would be awesome to have a place with good deer on it 15mins from home

Comment

Working...
                  X