Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gods Creation Taxidermy(still in business?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
    WHY???? Do you have a animal with him??

These threads kill me..

He is a good guy and a great taxidermist that has went through some tuff times.. Life gets in the way at times FOR EVERYBODY.. I know it dam sure has for me the last 5 years....
    I'm not defending his actions but I am saying Instead of constantly coming on hear and bitching and moaning and bashing the man just go get your animal and your money back.. Its simple.... Problem solved.. If your not happy go get your stuff.. Bashing this person or any person, over and over, for whatever reason, gets 0 accomplished.. I guess some people get a kick out of it..

Now a thread about dead beat customers that wont come pay when the work is done would be a good one AND a long one.. But that wouldn't solve anything either..
    I kinda agree, Tim, but if he isn't answering his phone, as mentioned in a few posts, there's a problem. If nothing else, record a message to let people know that there's a delay due to personal problems.

Comment

WHY???? Do you have a animal with him??

These threads kill me..

He is a good guy and a great taxidermist that has went through some tuff times.. Life gets in the way at times FOR EVERYBODY.. I know it dam sure has for me the last 5 years....
      I'm not defending his actions but I am saying Instead of constantly coming on hear and bitching and moaning and bashing the man just go get your animal and your money back.. Its simple.... Problem solved.. If your not happy go get your stuff.. Bashing this person or any person, over and over, for whatever reason, gets 0 accomplished.. I guess some people get a kick out of it..

Now a thread about dead beat customers that wont come pay when the work is done would be a good one AND a long one.. But that wouldn't solve anything either..
      A good guy? I guess your judge of a man’s character and mine are a little different. Ok he went through some hard times as we all do. I promise you I don’t lie to people no matter how hard the times get.If he told the truth he’d get less business. Oh and he said he wouldn't give me my deposit back only my tanned cat and a form he already purchased.
      Last edited by 67olds442; 11-21-2019, 12:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 67olds442 View Post
        A good guy? I guess your judge of a man’s character and mine are a little different. Ok he went through some hard times as we all do. I promise you I don’t lie to people no matter how hard the times get.If he told the truth he’d get let business. Oh and he said he wouldn't give me my deposit back only my tanned cat and a form he already purchased.
        My point is that getting on a public hunting forum and complaining, and rallying the troops, does nothing to solve your problem..
        Go get your stuff.. Tanning and manikins aren't free. I don't agree with not giving you what's yours as far as a deposit minus his expenses but it doesn't matter what I think.

Comment

I’ve had trouble getting ahold of him and his VM is full. I don’t want my money or my cat back. I think he does good work and I want him to do mine. I wasn’t trying to bash him or anything just wanted to know if there was another number I could reach him at since he moved. He told me a date and I wanted to touch base.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My point is that getting on a public hunting forum and complaining, and rallying the troops, does nothing to solve your problem..
            Go get your stuff.. Tanning and manikins aren't free. I don't agree with not giving you what's yours as far as a deposit minus his expenses but it doesn't matter what I think.
            Point taken sir. And as i stated above I will be going by his shop the next time I'm in that area and get whatever he has to give me.

Comment

It may not solve his problem but it sure helps others avoid the same issues. Thanks for posting OP!

Comment

Originally posted by Jcjohnson View Post
                It may not solve his problem but it sure helps others avoid the same issues. Thanks for posting OP!
                I doubt your going to drive from Georgia seeking taxidermy work..

Comment

No, but I won’t recommend him family and friends there either

Comment

I doubt your going to drive from Georgia seeking taxidermy work..
                    Do you know the owner of God's Creation Taxidermy?

Comment

Geez guy doesnt answers phones, moves without telling majority his clients, takes months if not years to do the job.

Yeah his a great guy.

Its simple, have life issues that affect dozens of people make calls and sub out work or offer refunds. Wonder how many non Tbh fellas wonder where he is...

Comment

Originally posted by yotethumper View Post
                        Do you know the owner of God's Creation Taxidermy?
                        Yes I know who he is.. Good friends? No.

I also know that he has responded to a similar post on here a while back(a few months ago)explaining his situation.. Hopefully he will respond to this one..

Comment

I also know that he has responded to a similar post on here a while back(a few months ago)explaining his situation.. Hopefully he will respond to this one..
                          Makes it tough to get **** done if you're always having to field calls as well. Taxidermist get backed up, some as many as a few years out, is what it is.

Comment

Oh gotcha, I figured you might know him and might be able to share more info on his situation. I thought he might be sick or something because he hasn't been returning calls.

Comment

He needs an arse kicking

Comment

You guys are might as well get the MOB and fire sticks and go hang em HIGH! He did my cats, fox and Auodad. Yes, he took 22 months to do it. Yes, he responded very slow. He lost his main helper, had two very close family deaths, he had to have surgery (which put him out of commission for awhile), he moved twice in that time frame. He told me point blank he was NOT taking any more new animals until he finished all the animals that he had already promised. I take Mark as a man of his word. I think his popularity explosion buried him with more work than he could really do. He's paying the price just like we have. Give the man a break. Simple, dont want to wait, go pick up your stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X