No announcement yet.

HS football playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are teams without a win in the playoffs..... everyone is a winner. All about that $$$$

Comment

its hard to believe but they take 4 team out of each district to the playoffs
      Last edited by barnett77859; 11-13-2019, 07:19 AM.

Comment

i will be at rockwall v harker heights friday night.

taking 4 teams per district is stupid.

Comment

10-0 Lubbock Estacado plays Sweetwater at home this friday 4a div II.. My brother is the head coach at Estacado!

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
            i will be at rockwall v harker heights friday night.

taking 4 teams per district is stupid.

I agree that 4 teams is stupid, but it's all about making everyone feel good that they made the playoffs...more times than not it puts the 4th place team in a beat-down for the bi-district round

Comment

Falls City vs. La Villa this Friday.

Comment

Grapevine vs azle hornets 5-a div. 1 go hornets

Comment

Originally posted by CoachS View Post
                  There are teams without a win in the playoffs..... everyone is a winner. All about that $$$$
                  Yes sir, I need to find that article written on this subject. It was interesting in the amount of money that was generated by adding the 3rd and 4th place teams from each district.

There was also an article that listed the winning percentages of the lower seeded teams from each district, which was also interesting............

I will be in Clifton Thursday night watching Crawford (2A Div. 1 Dist. 7 Runner Up) play Bosqueville (2A Div. 1 Dist. 8 Third Place). It has been a fun year watching Breck along with Crawford compete.

Rwc
                  Last edited by Rwc; 11-13-2019, 09:42 AM. Reason: Because my grammer and spelling are not to par....

Comment

Originally posted by marshman View Post
                    West Orange-Stark checking in here. Very familiar with both Gilmer and Pleasant Grove. Been keeping a watchful eye on two very good programs from North Texas all season!

But first take care business in round 1.
                    What about Carthage?

We’re in.

Comment

Both Flower Mound teams are in and both playing Keller teams. Should be good 6A games!

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
                        Yes sir, I need to find that article written on this subject. It was interesting in the amount of money that was generated by adding the 3rd and 4th place teams from each district.

Three was also an article that listed the winning percentages of the lower seeded teams form each district, which was also interesting............

I will be in Clifton Thursday night watching Crawford (2A Div. 1 Dist. 7 Runner Up) play Bosqueville (2A Div. 1 Dist. 8 Third Place). It has been a fun year watching Breck along with Crawford compete.

Rwc
                        Good luck to the pirates. Graduated from there a long time ago.

Comment

Denton Ryan is looking to make a deep run in the playoffs. We finished our fifth strait undefeated season.

Comment

Originally posted by letsgoboys8204 View Post
                            Grapevine vs azle hornets 5-a div. 1 go hornets
                            That's an old school match up there. Been a long time since Grapevine had a great team. Go Mustangs!

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                              New Caney has Fort Bend Foster in the 1st round.
                              Porter has Hightower.

Im hoping both NCISD teams win.

Comment

Livingston is sitting at home because we sucked this year...

Comment

Working...
                                X