Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gods Creation Taxidermy(still in business?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These threads always make me love my taxi even more than I already do.

Comment

Buddy of mine just picked his up last week. 2 years and several heated phone calls later. Looks darn good in true Mark fashion though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

2 years today on my brother's bobcat. Told him in May it was the next one in line and he had no idea how it slipped through the cracks.

It's one thing to be behind, but don't straight up lie to your customers.

Comment

Originally posted by freerhunter16 View Post
          These threads always make me love my taxi even more than I already do.
          Amen to that!

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
            2 years today on my brother's bobcat. Told him in May it was the next one in line and he had no idea how it slipped through the cracks.

It's one thing to be behind, but don't straight up lie to your customers.
            Yep if you’re going to take awhile then just tell people...I’m willing to wait for quality work.

Comment

Cats apparently are hard to do, but all the “2 years” stories I hear make me not want to take anything to him.. I recommended him to a guy in his area just based on the work I heard about from here and the guy took two deer to him with the promise of having them done by their birthdays and both were WAY late.. if I were to take a cat to him and he told me up front 2 years I may or may not wait but I would have a lot of respect for the honesty. For someone to be told 6-8 months then it take two years is ridiculous

Comment

I don't know where he's located,but if I ever shoulder mount another buck I'll find Chance Love,and give it to him.
                I've seen some of his work on here,and man it's good.
                Good luck getting your critter's back fella's.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

I got my stuff back from Mark! The WORK was incredible. He stated that he was not taking any new work until he got caught up on all the back stuff. The man has had a rough couple of years! Not defending him, but he did come thru on my stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                    His work is ok. There are far better out there. Especially on cats. If you don’t believe me you can search for the one of mine I posted last year. I have yet to see any of his work that I would call amazing.
                    I agree with you on the above!

Originally posted by slayer View Post
                    I got my stuff back from Mark! The WORK was incredible. He stated that he was not taking any new work until he got caught up on all the back stuff. The man has had a rough couple of years! Not defending him, but he did come thru on my stuff.
                    Post some pics please.

Comment

[ATTACH]975777[/ATTACH]
                      [ATTACH]975778[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by 67olds442 View Post
                        Mark never came through like he said he would in July. I did receive a text from him saying it would be ready on August 17-18 but he hasn't came through on that date either.
                        I still haven't received my mount from Mark. 35 months and counting.

Comment

I'll take my next wall-worthy buck to him. I'll just know it will be a long wait. From what I have seen it will be worth the wait.

Comment

I still haven't received my mount from Mark. 35 months and counting.
                            Originally posted by FamousAmos View Post
                            I'll take my next wall-worthy buck to him. I'll just know it will be a long wait. From what I have seen it will be worth the wait.
                            Worth the wait above?

Comment

Anybody heard anything from this guy? Its been 3 years now for me and after the last round of promises he wont respond.

Comment

Anybody heard anything from this guy? Its been 3 years now for me and after the last round of promises he wont respond.
                                nope, he has been crickets on my flat skins.

Comment

Working...
                                X