Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
    Nope.. he's a Vikings worst enemy.
    He obviously wasn't a missionary priest.
    Last edited by mikemorvan; 02-03-2017, 07:08 AM.

Comment

Bjorn is greatness, and I cannot wait for that other King and his Brother to die.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
        He obviously wasn't missionary.
        This is why we need a like button, lol.

Comment

Appears that most of the crowd thought so. Was that the snake-eyed brother that took the axe to the sternum?
          I thought they snake eye brother was the cripple kid though. Wasn't he the one that was born evil with the snake eye and Ragnar was told not to get her pregnant?

Were all those 4 kids beside Bjorns his most recent wife's kids?

Comment

Were all those 4 kids beside Bjorns his most recent wife's kids?[/QUOTE]

yes

Comment

I enjoy the Vikings, I like Game of Thrones even better.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                I thought they snake eye brother was the cripple kid though. Wasn't he the one that was born evil with the snake eye and Ragnar was told not to get her pregnant?

Were all those 4 kids beside Bjorns his most recent wife's kids?
                I missed a season and a half. But as best as i remember "Snakeye" was weak and not so much evil. I could well be wrong though.

Comment

I missed a season and a half. But as best as i remember "Snakeye" was weak and not so much evil. I could well be wrong though.
                  I thought snake eye was crippled and then he was given to Floki to train him up by his mom, that's the evil cripple son now

Or atleast I thought it was, and basically it's saying the cripple is cripple for a different reason and the one that died was actually that weak one

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                    Nope.. he's a Vikings worst enemy.
                    So who was he?

Comment

Comment

Vikings

I hate this time of year.
                        Last edited by JW; 02-03-2017, 08:03 PM.

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6aiyOGbzFk"]Vikings Season 5 Trailer Official [HD] - YouTube[/ame]

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Man the Viking womens were hot!

Comment

Reading this thread was fun, some of you guys made some spot on predictions. I don't know why but I never saw the snake pit coming. I was surprised and expected him not to be dead at first lol.

Comment

Originally posted by stickbowcoop View Post
                                Reading this thread was fun, some of you guys made some spot on predictions. I don't know why but I never saw the snake pit coming. I was surprised and expected him not to be dead at first lol.
                                They actually do a somewhat decent job of following a narrative ...

Comment

Working...
                                X