Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
    Bad wind for Steve this mornin'...
    Me too, but I'm thinkin' it's just something I ate last night.

Comment

Beer n boiled eggs???

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
        Beer n boiled eggs???
        Fried shrimp, mac-n-cheese, bourbon, then scotch.

Comment

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post

would this guy even be in garguys top 5 bucks?
          If i could kill him he might well be my best buck ever. He is 8.5 this year. I need to get him this time. Maybe he will slip up.

Comment

comment 2001

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
              If i could kill him he might well be my best buck ever. He is 8.5 this year. I need to get him this time. Maybe he will slip up.
              Did he stay a clean typical?

Comment

Ok, now I'm reeeeaaally pulling for you!

Comment

If i could kill him he might well be my best buck ever.
                  wow! okay im sweating it with you.

Comment

You the man GG! good luck to you sir.

Comment

Can't wait to see LDP's. If rain holds off this next week is gonna be good! I hunt a small property west of DFW and 3 bucks over 6.5Yrs old were on camera in daylight this week with cool front. Good luck GG!

Comment

Originally posted by mdnabors View Post
                        Can't wait to see LDP's. If rain holds off this next week is gonna be good! I hunt a small property west of DFW and 3 bucks over 6.5Yrs old were on camera in daylight this week with cool front. Good luck GG!
                        As long as it doesn't come down in buckets as per usual the cool temps will have all kinds of critters on their feet.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                          As long as it doesn't come down in buckets as per usual the cool temps will have all kinds of critters on their feet.

Dang rain and thunder kicked me out of the tree this evening. Back to Houston I go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post
                            Dang rain and thunder kicked me out of the tree this evening. Back to Houston I go.

Really? Man I had no idea the storms had started. I came home early today for an appointment and was going to go back tonight but I drcided to wait. This weather SUCKS.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                              Really? Man I had no idea the storms had started. I came home early today for an appointment and was going to go back tonight but I drcided to wait. This weather SUCKS.

Yep. Went from 20% chance of rain to 100^ chance of thunderstorms in an hour. Walked 1.5 miles out in the pouring rain haha

Comment

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post
                                Yep. Went from 20% chance of rain to 100^ chance of thunderstorms in an hour. Walked 1.5 miles out in the pouring rain haha

I just looked at the radar and my lease is getting pounded, and looks like they will be for a while. I’m glad I’m sitting on my couch, nice and dry right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X