Home deer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Home deer

Been concentrating on my little honey hole & finally got time to get my feeder going at the house. It’s one a pipe line that runs through my property. This guy was there the next morning & has been pretty regular. He has some cool brow tines.
    Attached Files

Nice young buck

Comment

Nice.
      Lots of corn on the ground. Reminds me of our property.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunt3 View Post
        Nice young buck
        Yeah. The sad thing is we have a poacher in the area, so deer usually don’t make it through the season. I caught the guy last year coming out of the woods 4 different times, 3 with spikes & once with a four point. Called the GW & never heard anything back. Then about 2hrs ago I heard something on my pipeline, went to see about it. It was him, I told him he better stay off my property or the next time it would be good! He was “looking” for his dog. But he wasn’t calling him.

Comment

Originally posted by Black-N-Red View Post
          Yeah. The sad thing is we have a poacher in the area, so deer usually don’t make it through the season. I caught the guy last year coming out of the woods 4 different times, 3 with spikes & once with a four point. Called the GW & never heard anything back. Then about 2hrs ago I heard something on my pipeline, went to see about it. It was him, I told him he better stay off my property or the next time it would be good! He was “looking” for his dog. But he wasn’t calling him.
          I wouldnt be so generous

Comment

Nice buck but not so young... he's at least 4 with that brisket ... good luck

Comment

Hope you get him.

Comment

Nice

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                  Nice buck but not so young... he's at least 4 with that brisket ... good luck
                  Yup my thoughts as well. That brisket doesn't say young at all.

Comment

Working...
                  X