X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck Bill, post some pics of MT if ya can

Comment

Originally posted by elliscountyhog View Post
      Headed out Wednesday. Will be just north of Chama but across state line! Good luck
      Just got back from where you're going on Friday morning. Very little bugling going on. I got to 100 yds once. Saw elk most days.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Couldn't close the deal. Very little bugeling. Had some close encounters. It was hot, dry and windy. But it was still a great time

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

No elk in the freezer this year. Lots of mule deer and a few bears no bugling at all.
          It was hot & dry but o elk at the water holes.
          Still better than being in the office.

Comment

Tag soup for me

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Comment

We got back yesterday from southern Colorado. We were very fortunate to put a big cow down. It was hot, slow and tough but we made it work. Ready for 2019 to be here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That’s a big cow! Gonna be some GOOD eating!!

Comment

My thoughts exactly, congrats on that huge chunk of delicious meat.

Comment

Who was driving a blue Toyota in unit 81 that has a Public Land Owner sticker on the back window? We were parked at the same trailhead, but I donlt think you went up.

Comment

My first elk hunt was a dream come true. Public ground in N central NM. Got there a day before opening morning on the 15th an they were starting to talk, numerous encounters that were just inches away. The first 3 days of season were an all day nonstop bugle fest it was AWESOME!, the 3rd evening I killed my first bull on a wallow. Im hooked to say the least. 67 yard shot, he fell within 20 yards. An got it all on video!

Comment

Originally posted by txpanhandle32 View Post
                        My first elk hunt was a dream come true. Public ground in N central NM. Got there a day before opening morning on the 15th an they were starting to talk, numerous encounters that were just inches away. The first 3 days of season were an all day nonstop bugle fest it was AWESOME!, the 3rd evening I killed my first bull on a wallow. Im hooked to say the least. 67 yard shot, he fell within 20 yards. An got it all on video!

Very nice! Congrats. What unit was that in?

Comment

Congratulations Matt!

Not this cowboy...

Comment

Originally posted by Duzy View Post
                            Congratulations Matt!

Not this cowboy...

Thank you!!

Comment

Heck ya! Nice bull.

Comment

Great bull, sounds like you had a fun hunt. Nice shooting too

Comment

Working...
                                X