Thick Pork Chops?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rockyraider View Post
    If yall don't know Smokin and Grillin with AB on Youtube you are missing out. This guy knows what he doing.

Comment

I sear mine 1st then place them on tin foil, season with salt and pepper, coat them with butter and wrap them up. I turn them often on the grill until done. These come out very moist and tender.

I also like to put them on a pan and sear both sides on the stove and then put them in a roaster smothered with sliced potatoes and cream of mushroom soup. Put in the oven at 350 for 1 1/2 hours. These turn out really good also.
      Last edited by Jon Stewart; 11-21-2022, 07:36 AM.

Comment

Sous Vide for 4 hours then sear on a hot grill, finish with garlic parm butter or Bacon Jam from HEB. They will come out moist and tender.

Comment

Anybody have a good brining recipe for pork?

Comment

Originally posted by Cantcatch5 View Post
            My favorite is brined, sous vide then seared. Only take store bought pork to 140 now and it is a lot better!
            This 100%

Comment

I cook these all the time. I put on smoker at 165 for hour, then bump to 225 for 30-40 minutes, then bump temp to 325-350 for 20-30 minutes and flip half way through this part to brown good on both sides. Always juicy never dry.

Comment

Originally posted by mrc View Post
                Marinade in italiand dressing for 12 hours the grill over mesquite until 150ish. You can thank me later.

Exactly the way I do mine. Sometimes even 24 hours. Also try marinating onions in Italian dressing and wrap them in foil and grill. Very good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X