No announcement yet.

Man I screwed up this evening..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Lee, that’s nice apology and gesture. I know you are a good dude, and I’m sure. Keith feels the same. I’m as big a wise arse and sarcastic as anyone. Sometimes it falls flat! Ask my wife. I was kidding about the whiskey because the wording/sentences we a little garballed. All in fun!

Comment

Good on you for coming back to clear this up Your explanation makes sense now. In the future, you might wanna at least throw in a smiley face emoji at the end. Then, maybe folks like myself, will realize that it was meant as a joke. And kudos/thanks for your generous offer towards the OP's daughter, and others.

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
      Man. I do not want to apologize to my sarcastic comment. I hope by now many of you know I comment at times and say the wow factor or shock value.

Work got in the way of me seeing all the replies and post.

Literally I was chastising or joking with Strummer. I look forward to many of his post. As many of you I look for value add. I am (as many are) the very 1st to support a kid. This thread is no different. I have covered many kids 1st deer mounts. 2nd 3rd deer mounts.

Sorry I was being a smart ***** I thought many of you would read through it.
      . So. My restitution for my crime.

Strummer, I will supplement your Kiddos next hunting or fishing related purchase. Up to $250

Send me a pay pal link.

Again. I apologize if I upset you or anyone on here.

Matter of fact. I will give strummers Kiddo $250 and any other kid $100 toward processing or mount.

I am not quick to my PMs. Text or call me. 254-Two4Seven-7EightZero5

Again. I was just kicking the tires and should have followed up sooner.

Several of you who know me. Know I make jokes at the right/wrong time.

I apologize

Comment

Those emojis will save you a lot of grief.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

Comment

Man I screwed up this evening..

Good on you Big Lee.

I feel some members who were jerks in the way they responded owe you an apology.

You can criticize without being a ****.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Man. I do not want to apologize to my sarcastic comment. I hope by now many of you know I comment at times and say the wow factor or shock value.

Literally I was chastising or joking with Strummer. I look forward to many of his post. As many of you I look for value add. I am (as many are) the very 1st to support a kid. This thread is no different. I have covered many kids 1st deer mounts. 2nd 3rd deer mounts.

Strummer, I will supplement your Kiddos next hunting or fishing related purchase. Up to $250

Send me a pay pal link.

Matter of fact. I will give strummers Kiddo $250 and any other kid $100 toward processing or mount.

I apologize

Excellent apology....I'm usually a good detector of sarcasm so I guess my meter was stuck a little and needs some calibrating. Use those emojis/smilies....it can save your bacon. I'm just glad to hear you didn't get a hold of a couple of fermented moon pies.

Comment

Send me a pay pal link.

I apologize

I didn’t take it serious . I was pretty sure your were not serious. I do appreciate the apology.

Comment

If I was smart enough to find the emoji button I'd use the dang things! Lol

Comment

But Big Lee said, “I do not want to apologize.”

Stand your ground Big Lee. Stinking brat kids are ruining our sport!

Comment

Y’all don’t fall for his crawfishing apologetic post
                    J/k
                    It was a nice roast while it lasted
                    I figured he was just messing around

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                      One thing... and there sure ain't many... that Parks and Wildlife got right is allowing us parents to determine when our own child is mature enough to hunt. There's many states in this country with hunter minimum age requirements. Hat's off to them for that.
                      I still lived in WI when the repealed the minimum age. You know how many times I heard "All the hunters are just going to bring their kids in the woods so they can drink beer and shoot extra deer, someone is going to die". Even at 18, I knew that was pretty stupid argument to make.

As to Big Lee, what a perfect example of why people need to give others grace, or at least the benefit of the doubt.

Comment

Send me a pay pal link.

I apologize

Very nice gesture. I did miss the sarcasm. Thanks for clearing that up. I'm sorry I piled on Big Lee.

Comment

Originally posted by HogHunter34 View Post
                          Y’all don’t fall for his crawfishing apologetic post
                          J/k
                          It was a nice roast while it lasted
                          I figured he was just messing around

I have read and seen enough of his posts to know he truly supports kids hunting . That’s why I never said anything.

Comment

that's the way a man makes an apology . class act sir

Comment

Let's focus back on Strummers Kiddo. Strummer is making sure hunting. Fishing. Outdoors is possible for many generations.

Comment

Send me a pay pal link.

I apologize
                                I wrote you off as an ahole. Jury is still out.

Comment

Working...
                                X