Man I screwed up this evening..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
    Strummer I usually agree with many of your post or comments.

This one above the necessity for age minimums. For hunting. Yes we all know 3 people who shot a buck with a .410. Reality is. Large game need to be held for older more mature audience or shooters.
    Don't have to get on Facebook anymore to see stupid stuff posted.

Comment

This one above the necessity for age minimums. For hunting. Yes we all know 3 people who shot a buck with a .410. Reality is. Large game need to be held for older more mature audience or shooters.
      Man talk about a pric

Comment

Astros in the WS and y'all are finding your daughter's deer tomorrow. Sleep well tonight!

Comment

Wrong! Grown men have just as much chance of wounding something as a kid, I’ve seen it many times. Sounds like the little girl made a good shot and it was a small mistake by the OP not giving the deer enough time (due to excitement for his daughter). Good luck on the recovery OP.

Comment

Good luck this morning!

Comment

In and following for the happy ending… good luck this morning

Comment

Good luck looking this morning, can't wait for LDP! Some people should just keep their opinions to themselves.

Comment

Good Luck finding it. Keep us posted and when you find it we want pictures of her with that big smile. Great job taking kids hunting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck this morn bud! Hoping for a great outcome for that beautiful young lady! And good on you pop, for getting her out there after em! Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

Good luck on the recovery this morning!

Following to see if B L is man enough to reconsider, and apologize for posting such a ridiculous comment.

Comment

No harm no foul Lee. The man stated his opinion. I was six the first time my dad took me duck hunting in El Campo. And yes I had my grand fathers .410. Been hunting ever since.
                        I doubled lunged a doe at three yards and lost her. Lost two bucks I had shot. Happens to all of us at some point. I’m sure that baby girl had practiced up to that point , not just gone out cold turkey.
                        Y’all chill and cut the man a huss. Who knows, you may need one yourself one day.

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post

She was all smiles
                          Good luck, it happens!

Comment

Originally posted by spidermonkey View Post
                            Good luck this morn bud! Hoping for a great outcome for that beautiful young lady! And good on you pop, for getting her out there after em! Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

X2!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Do what? That's the most ridiculous comment I have seen on this page where it pertains to youth and hunting....and something I couldn't see coming from you.. So you do not support youth hunting deer? Sounds like the little lady did her job and the more mature adult (self admittedly) made the mistake. I'm glad my grandparents and Dad didn't share your way of thinking back in the 70s. Hopefully you had some mind altering chemicals running in your blood that processed through the liver by this morning and you'll recant this.

Good luck this morning Strummer. Hope you can find the deer for her.....

Comment

Wow,I shot my first deer at 7 yrs old with a 410...
                                Its people like Big Lee that tarnish what wasonce,this great website...
                                You have my support Bro.

Comment

Working...
                                X