2022 -2023 Duck Season Thread!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
    17 for 3 of us in Garwood this AM. bonus band on one. Buddy had a limit down the road. Most of the other hunts I heard of were a few birds short of limits for a group.

Thanks again for the invite David and for putting me on a banded teal!

Comment

Sweet !
      Congrats on the band.

Comment

Way to go gents!

Comment

Congrats on the band ��

Comment

Another Great morning on the Garwood prairie. Me & my son hunted & got limits this AM. Working good this mornin so ,I pulled out the 28 ga. Makes it even more fun shooting the small gauges. Lots of hunters out again & pretty good amount of shooting. Ready for day 3 already!

Comment

Solid hunt this AM and we finished with 24 birds.

Saw maybe 1/3 of the birds we saw yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                Solid hunt this AM and we finished with 24 birds.

Saw maybe 1/3 of the birds we saw yesterday.

Congrats on the great hunt!

Comment

Awesome work gents!

The fish are biting and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Got our two man limit in matagorda today. Birds didn’t want to decoy until about 9 o’clock, and then it was hot and heavy

Comment

Anybody have any details on the huge bust that happened somewhere on the prairie Saturday? The only details i have heard so far is that the outfit shredded a rice field and the GW’s found it and sat on it, even brought in federal guys. Opening day rolls around and the outfitter sends 36 clients to said field. All **** limits quick only to show back up to the trucks to a ton of green jeans waiting on them. Supposedly they let them all shoot their birds to stick it to them on every count they could. That’s al i have heard up to this point. I feel for the clients that had no clue and just get it strapped to them.

Comment

Great Job guys, Keep at them.

Comment

5 birds short of a 5man limit Saturday, and a 3man limit by 7am on Sunday. Eagle Lake area

Comment

Originally posted by Gclyde12 View Post
                            Anybody have any details on the huge bust that happened somewhere on the prairie Saturday? The only details i have heard so far is that the outfit shredded a rice field and the GW’s found it and sat on it, even brought in federal guys. Opening day rolls around and the outfitter sends 36 clients to said field. All **** limits quick only to show back up to the trucks to a ton of green jeans waiting on them. Supposedly they let them all shoot their birds to stick it to them on every count they could. That’s al i have heard up to this point. I feel for the clients that had no clue and just get it strapped to them.
                            So in this presumptive case what did they do that was illegal? Shred the rice?

Comment

This mornin at Garwood. Me & June Bug got them.

Congrats to everyone this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                                So in this presumptive case what did they do that was illegal? Shred the rice?
                                Yes shredding it made it a baited field per the Feds.

Comment

Working...
                                X