• Show
Clear All

pics.
    Denver in the background on night pics!
    Attached Files

Comment

trail cam pic

Here was the trail cam pic.

Also, It had a green tag in his ear. Supposedly from the state. No high fences near there. I haven't been updated yet on the story on the tag yet. Hopefully, one of you don't bust my bubble, and say 'yep, high fence.' The guides and outfitter swore it was from the state. Probably a problem bull that go relocated. I have seen some articles on others relocated, and they had the same tag in their ear.
      Attached Files

Comment

Congrats on your bull and the deer.

I think this explains the ear tag.

Comment

Put in for an elk tag in NM this year. Also put in for mule deer. My son is also going to put in for a youth and archery hunt for elk/mule deer. I’ve only hunted elk once. I just remember thinking, “why did I wait so long to do this?” That was six years ago lol.

Life has a way of passing by.

Comment

Colorado changed the rules on let-off requirements. Now there’s no worries if you’re legal or not.
            Attached Files

Comment

Montana FWP’s gone paperless- download to your phone.

e-licenses
              e-tags
              e-reporting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                Montana FWP’s gone paperless- download to your phone.

e-licenses
                e-tags
                e-reporting
                Bill,
                I'm looking for help.....
                I have 1 preference point and 15 bonus points for elk going into the 2022 Montana draw as a non-resident. I'm interested in an archery hunt in 690. With my points, I have about a 25% chance of drawing this year. The problem is, 690 is almost all private. Do you have any information to offer or a direction you can point me in? Thank you. (I tried sending you a pm, but your box is full).

Comment

Heading to north central NM this year. Dates are September 9-16. Can’t wait to see some new country.

Comment

I'm already looking forward to this season. I have another CWMU tag in Utah and hopefully I'll see some elk on my own place in Montana.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                      Heading to north central NM this year. Dates are September 9-16. Can’t wait to see some new country.

What unit / area?

If everything falls right, I’ll be in 55A Sept 14-18th.

Comment

Originally posted by AZ&F'sDaddy View Post
                        Bill,

I'm looking for help.....

I have 1 preference point and 15 bonus points for elk going into the 2022 Montana draw as a non-resident. I'm interested in an archery hunt in 690. With my points, I have about a 25% chance of drawing this year. The problem is, 690 is almost all private. Do you have any information to offer or a direction you can point me in? Thank you. (I tried sending you a pm, but your box is full).

PM sent

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                          What unit / area?

If everything falls right, I’ll be in 55A Sept 14-18th.

51 if I remember correctly.

Comment

Put in for some Colorado tags as a back-up to New Mexico. Figuring out the website and how to apply feels like an accomplishment. If I can do that, I'm sure I can find some elk.

Comment

Who all is headed to Colorado to chase elk this year? I’ll be in southern Colorado for 2nd rifle

Comment

Originally posted by txjustin View Post
                                Who all is headed to Colorado to chase elk this year? I’ll be in southern Colorado for 2nd rifle

I will be. Stuck right now trying to decide between archery or first rifle. Leaning towards the first rifle hunt due to the unit but scared I won’t enjoy it as much as archery, which would be a different unit.

Comment

Working...
                                X