Vintage milk cans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vintage milk cans?

This is a pretty specific search but my wife is looking for an old school milk can to refinish. Any chance anybody has one they’d part with?

just looked on ebay and there are several on there about 100 dollars ea

Comment

Whoa. I guess I didn’t realize what I was asking. I’ll check em out. Thanks.

Comment

Ive got a bunch out at the ranch, id be willing to give one up but i won't be back out there for a week or so. How would you want to pick it up. Any plans on heading west in the near future? Heck, may be able to get a hog hunt in with a couple other THBers as well.
        If you can't make a hunt i can bring one back to Austin.
        Last edited by Barrett; 01-11-2019, 07:56 AM. Reason: add words

Comment

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
          Ive got a bunch out at the ranch, id be willing to give one up but i won't be back out there for a week or so. How would you want to pick it up. Any plans on heading west in the near future? Heck, may be able to get a hog hunt in with a couple other THBers as well.
          If you can't make a hunt i can bring one back to Austin.
          Unfortunately about as far west that I go is to the lease in New Ulm (north of Columbus).

But, pigs and the chance to find what the Mrs. is looking for? You got me thinking!

Comment

My mother has a few, and if we had our way she would clear some of that stuff out, but she likes to hang on to it. I will look around up here and see if there are any though.

Comment

Thanks everyone but I ended up just buying her one on ebay. Her patience is not one of her many virtues.

Comment

Working...
              X