Clear All

Thanx! I love these threads

Comment

2018-2019 East Texas hunting thread

First pics of season
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
        Standing in a small 10 yards wide pinch point at a creek crossing... 10 yards from tree stand

Giant!! Hopefully he’ll show back up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Standing in a small 10 yards wide pinch point at a creek crossing... 10 yards from tree stand

Dammit Man!

Comment

Wooow!! Stud!

Comment

in

Comment

You gotta be kidding me, you're telling me there's deer in East Texas? And you must have photoshopped a daylight picture. Well heck I guess I may have a chance to at least see something besides cardinals......

I'm going to try to pull a card this weekend, the last pull a couple of weeks ago looked promising.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                  Following, but not posting. I rarely have anything worthy to post
                  Tony's deer already score more than ours will fully grown out

I'll start running a cam at the house here shortly. All these game cam pics are getting me in the mood.

Comment

In for another season. Have cameras set out but haven’t pulled cards yet.

Comment

Originally posted by stickemhard3 View Post

I'll start running a cam at the house here shortly. All these game cam pics are getting me in the mood.

I wish! Might have some at the house that are looking good though lol.

Comment

Originally posted by stickemhard3 View Post

We haven't seen any that will make AR yet. Seems this way every yr though until they start to rub.

Comment

I'm gonna try to get some cameras out this weekend here in East Texas... seeing some petty nice ones around the house so it's about time to start trying to get some picktures...

Comment

Have a couple of regulars at the house one is 5.5 year old main frame 9 with a drop about 2 inches that will be close on AR though. He has a dislocated shoulder from a fight last season. And another 9 pts that has some width but just started getting length on tines. Had a split beam buck a few weeks ago but not AR legal.

Comment

Bucks are grouped up thick behind my house, still no sign of the 13 point i hunted last year.
                              Been planting several cow pea plots on my other place and got my cameras out. Rain has been great for the summer plots!

Comment

I'm in, need to get some cameras out to see what's hanging around!

Comment

Working...
                                X