Best Bang for the Buck Game Camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Browning Strike Force.

You can find last years models on amazon for just over $100 per camera.

Comment

I bought one Browning strike force based on all the good reviews. Dern thing fogs up every morning. And it misses half the stuff the Moultrie beside it gets. Function is nice but performance majorly lacks.

Comment

Browning very good, if long term is concern you cannot beat Reconix pricey but excellent

Comment

I have Covert MP8s and Browning Strike Force. I put them side by side on the same settings and the Coverts took 40% more pics. Two thumbs up for the Covert MP8 for an affordable quality camera.

Comment

Originally posted by toledo View Post
            I bought one Browning strike force based on all the good reviews. Dern thing fogs up every morning. And it misses half the stuff the Moultrie beside it gets. Function is nice but performance majorly lacks.
            I agree with this as well. I will never buy another Browning camera again. One of ours stopped getting night pics. We thought an update was necessary. We called Browning and they said it had the latest update in it. They start asking us what batteries we were using. When we say Duracell that start telling us that is why. That Duracell had changed their formula blah blah blah. I called bull**** on it and took them all back to academy and got my money back.

For a cheaper camera you absolutely cannot beat a Moultrie. Even their cheapest cameras are pretty good. They have all lasted me years on the ones I have had. I have never spent over $100 on one.

Comment

Buy the cheapest camera you can not named wildgame and throw away when it starts acting up.

Bushnell, Moultrie, Browning, stealthcam are the ones I typically by. The sun eats them up in South Texas so my goal is to get 2 seasons out of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I simply cannot understand why people pay hundreds for cameras when the 6 moultrie A20 minis I purchased for >$60each have never let me down. I just don't get the brand Who-ring.

Comment

Midway has Moultrie A25s for $50 with free shipping.

Comment

Camofire is having a sale today on trail cameras.

Comment

Those Walmart tasco ones for 30 bucks work well for me especially when I never know when they will get flooded

Comment

Had pretty good luck w Moultrie 12Megapixel mini cameras on sale for $50 that lasted me 3 seasons. Wildgame innovations 12MP for $38 and $5 two year warranty with Walmart going on second season. Whatever route you go save the receipt and if you can get 2+ seasons out of $50 camera that sits out year round i would say that's a great investment. I keep hearing good things abt the browning but haven't tried it yet

Comment

browning strike force $100-$115 if you look around
                          Moultrie A-series 30,35,40. can find them for as little as $120/2pack.
                          covert is good but your going to pay a little more for them

ive got about 13 of the above and have only had a problem with 1.

Comment

i bought several WGI a couple years ago for $18ea at WalMart

they work just as good as any others might work

if i catch them at that price again I will buy more

Comment

Thehuntersightstore.com
                              Spartan Cameras

Comment

Covert. I run 50/60 cams a year and have tried them all. Would love to run all reconyx but not doable. Bang for the buck $100 8MP covert black or $110 covert black vipers. I have some on feeders that are pushing a million pics. I like the browning to but they have a built in zoom with a short trigger area good on feed not great on trail unless you want to see animals nose hairs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X