No announcement yet.

Searching for Trophy Mule Deer Hunt 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vermejo Park Ranch in New Mexico has some awesome mulies. Outstanding accommodations and world class food!

Comment

Following

Comment

Sagebrush Hunts, http://www.sagebrushhunts.com/
        Jeremy is as good as they come.

Comment

Highly recommend Currant Creek Outfitters in Nevada. Riley kills some absolute monsters and he knows where to find them. The hunt can require putting the miles on the boots but if you are able to chase them, you can kill a great buck. Outfitters can provide assistance in getting tags in Nevada so that is not a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by saintsfan View Post
            Highly recommend Currant Creek Outfitters in Nevada. Riley kills some absolute monsters and he knows where to find them. The hunt can require putting the miles on the boots but if you are able to chase them, you can kill a great buck. Outfitters can provide assistance in getting tags in Nevada so that is not a problem.
            This one looks promising. Thanks

Comment

High west outfitters in west Texas kill some giants

Very well accredited company

Comment

I would say your best bet is either Private land in Colorado, private/ landowner Nevada, or the Jicarilla.. Close behind would be Sonora, and Alberta but I would say your chasing 180" Deer there..

I can promise there are some private land places that have some big deer or upcoming deer pegged and know about them. I would join Epic outdoors and Call and talk to Jason Carter.. He can tell you where your best chance of a 200" deer is to hunt I would be willing to bet..

Comment

Working...
                X