No announcement yet.

Trespassing evidence on social media?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In that case, I would telephone her to ask what she was doing in my yard.

Is your yard fenced? Is is it, by chance, listed for sale, and she was checking out the yard for a possible buyer?

Either way, I would want her to know that I knew she was in my yard, and I would want to know why!

Then I would contact the police and show them the evidence...maybe ask for a restraining order, especially in light of the previous confrontation from her husband.

Comment

Originally posted by TransPecos View Post
      I meant to say I have not known her previously. I’ve owned this house in the neighborhood for 5 1/2 years. The confrontation involved her husband pulling a gun on me and threatening to shoot my dog because my dog was aggressively sniffing his pant leg. The guy was screaming obscenities totally nuts. When I asked his name, he screamed,”F U is my name!”

Sheriff was contacted and the husband is a known hothead to them. I was told the sheriff went and talked to him.

I don’t want to go over there and knock on the door knowing there is a crazy guy with a gun there. She eggs him on and encourages him.
      Sounds like a good way to get caught up in something you don't want to with a crazy lady and unhinged, and likely very jealous, husband.

I'd pass that info onto the local police and let them handle it.

And record everything

Comment

Put up the signs and try to get your hands on those posts as others have stated. and just remmeber to stay safe. i know that sounds obvious but they are obviously off their rockers and you need to be extra cautious when interacting with them. good luck

Comment

Oh yeah, if that's the case Im getting the law involved asap

Comment

First post i would have gone over and asked her what she was doing. With the follow up information id get everyone i could involved police, trec, lawyers. I dont deal well with nut jobs.

Comment

I'd put a trail cam out, catch her then purse legal measures.

Comment

Nevermind, had a funny prank video. I don't know how to post a video so any humor I'd hoped for is down the drain. A trail cam and then to the cops it is in my opinion.
                Last edited by kck; 11-08-2019, 10:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kck View Post
                  Nevermind, had a funny prank video. I don't know how to post a video so any humor I'd hoped for is down the drain. A trail cam and then to the cops it is in my opinion.
                  I saw the video. Gave me an idea!

Did you delete it?

Comment

Have local PD issue a criminal trespass warning against her.

Comment

Gam cam and about 4 of those motion activated sprinklers.
                      Is there any way to know when those pictures were taken?

Comment

I would not contact/confront them at all. Let the police handle it.
                        Call the police (not 911) and ask what can be done with the pictures/evidence you have. If that is enough to move forward, I would have them Trespass her.

Post your property if not already posted. Put up cameras

Comment

Originally posted by TransPecos View Post
                          I meant to say I have not known her previously. I’ve owned this house in the neighborhood for 5 1/2 years. The confrontation involved her husband pulling a gun on me and threatening to shoot my dog because my dog was aggressively sniffing his pant leg. The guy was screaming obscenities totally nuts. When I asked his name, he screamed,”F U is my name!”

Sheriff was contacted and the husband is a known hothead to them. I was told the sheriff went and talked to him.

I don’t want to go over there and knock on the door knowing there is a crazy guy with a gun there. She eggs him on and encourages him.
                          So at what point did your spidey sense trigger? LOL

I'd alert the law and have them serve her with a warning.

Comment

Your in a serious situation there fella. Contact LE.... unless your a ninja or something. Jees!

Comment

Facebook will sometimes Geotag pictures. In short I would bet there is a way to get the lat and long Geo coordinates from the pictures if there is a debate on where they were taken.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                                Facebook will sometimes Geotag pictures. In short I would bet there is a way to get the lat and long Geo coordinates from the pictures if there is a debate on where they were taken.
                                Being a realtor, she could just say she took them when the house was on the market 5 years ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X