This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
    Man I’m losing faith in O by the day, this DC search circus has been an embarrassment. This should be one of the highest sought out coaching gigs in the nation, and right now it feels like we’re scraping the barrel. Sure hope he proves me wrong but after a rough season i was hoping for a strong outing in hires and I’m not sold on any at the moment. But i am an arm chair qb so maybe I’m wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The U of T has been a great disappointment the last 8-10 years, even for those of us that arent fans.

Zero reason they shouldnt be in the top 5 or so every season.

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post

Lol . .

Comment

Lol. I hate car shopping by the way. We drove all of them...all if them. Today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
            Lol. I hate car shopping by the way. We drove all of them...all if them. Today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
            Raptor.

Comment

It appears Big Cat Bryant may not be coming now.

Comment

Never pump sunshine until it is 100% certain.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

You would know...

Comment

Originally posted by chase this! View Post
                    raptor.
                    trx

Comment

Originally posted by aqckdude View Post
                      trx
                      tremor!

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                        Man I’m losing faith in O by the day, this DC search circus has been an embarrassment. This should be one of the highest sought out coaching gigs in the nation, and right now it feels like we’re scraping the barrel. Sure hope he proves me wrong but after a rough season i was hoping for a strong outing in hires and I’m not sold on any at the moment. But i am an arm chair qb so maybe I’m wrong

While I’m not a fan that there still isn’t a DC, it hasn’t been as bad as some make it seem. They had their number one pick and he wanted to come and even told his players that he was, but his wife and mother of their 6 kids said she didn’t want to move across the country. Then number 2 wanted the job as well but the saints had wording in his contract so they would have a say and they exercised it. It’s not been great but also not like he keeps getting told no by everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                          While I’m not a fan that there still isn’t a DC, it hasn’t been as bad as some make it seem. They had their number one pick and he wanted to come and even told his players that he was, but his wife and mother of their 6 kids said she didn’t want to move across the country. Then number 2 wanted the job as well but the saints had wording in his contract so they would have a say and they exercised it. It’s not been great but also not like he keeps getting told no by everyone.
                          Just their wives and current employers I guess. You can feel good about that.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post

There’s solid excuses not arguing that, but bringing in a guy that interviewed just last week at ND for the cb coach position, is now being interviewed for our dc spot. It seems o put all his eggs in a few baskets. The saints DL coach is more of a debacle than freeman, as why would he even talk to him without having that convo with Peyton to know his status.

Comment

OU has now added 3 QB’s this month.
                              Last edited by oktx; 01-24-2021, 02:40 PM.

Comment

College Football National Signing Day and Recruiting Talk

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

Guilty once. Well mayba few times [emoji1787]

Comment

Working...
                                X