Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get him a Xbow so he can start to witness deer behavior up close and learn how to wait for the proper shot. After that he will be a better hunter with a vertical bow.
    Nice doe. Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      Lookin forward for LDPs tomorrow.

Regardless of who we root for on Saturdays, my favorite thing about this thread is the kids successful pics, and how everyone rallys around them.

We were looking to get 2 does tonight, but it was a weird afternoon, so we had to close out the year with 1, making 5 deer between him and momma.

Trying to decide whether or not to buy him a crossbow this off season, or make him wait until he can draw a bow worthy of getting it done....
      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attakid Snoop! It was a great season for the Moser crew!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
        Attakid Snoop! It was a great season for the Moser crew!

No doubt. After Karson got his buck early we haven't been able to get a shot at any more mature deer. It's been crazy.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Regardless of who we root for on Saturdays, my favorite thing about this thread is the kids successful pics, and how everyone rallys around them.

We were looking to get 2 does tonight, but it was a weird afternoon, so we had to close out the year with 1, making 5 deer between him and momma.

Trying to decide whether or not to buy him a crossbow this off season, or make him wait until he can draw a bow worthy of getting it done....

Nice work Dale! I found my pig but not my sons. We gave it a valiant effort and will hit the stands again this evening. We shot 10 ducks this morning. Birds are sparse on the prairie.

Comment

Well that sucks, it can be difficult to get them **** pigs to bleed. Good thing about pigs though, just go shoot another one or three.

Thanks everyone, little dude makes me proud every single day.

Comment

Congrats Snoop and you too Dad!

Comment

I hope this kid can contribute

2014: Was a first-team all-district selection as a junior; Earned Honorable Mention all-state

Comment

As for Texas DC. The smoke has always been Coach Boom as 1A and Golding as 1B. Bama insiders are suggesting that there is a bidding war for Golding.

The Lanning BS was typical agent noise.

Comment

BREAKING: 2022 Katy defensive end Malick Sylla has committed to Texas A&M: https://texags.com/s/38513

[emoji102][emoji106]

Comment

Nice work Dale

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                        BREAKING: 2022 Katy defensive end Malick Sylla has committed to Texas A&M: https://texags.com/s/38513

[emoji102][emoji106]

Let's get this party started . .

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                          As for Texas DC. The smoke has always been Coach Boom as 1A and Golding as 1B. Bama insiders are suggesting that there is a bidding war for Golding.

The Lanning BS was typical agent noise.

I am one of only a handful that I know of over here that has said CNS must like him because he’s still there. I cannot imagine there is a lot of money being raised to hold onto Golding.

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post

[emoji102][emoji106]

A lot of buzz about 2022 for the Ags already. This looks like a nice piece of the puzzle to get things rolling. Sounds like a teammate or two could join him.

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by 18ncs View Post
                                I am one of only a handful that I know of over here that has said CNS must like him because he’s still there. I cannot imagine there is a lot of money being raised to hold onto Golding.
                                I've heard the fans arent real big on him.

Comment

Working...
                                X