• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That deer should be fair game imo

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
      Just part of it. He is an awesome buck!

Imagine this though.... what if he breeds a doe with wide genetics and short tines! No guarantee... but don’t hurt to dream
      That would be a great buck!

Comment

That deer was 3.5 2-3 years ago
        100%

That is a super cool deer and I would be hard pressed not to shoot him regardless. He may not meet the letter of the law, but he absolutely exceeds the spirit/intention of it.

Comment

Zero acorns, cold weather, and almost no deer movement this morning. Makes no freaking sense. And whats weirder is how there doesn’t even seem to be any does around.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
            Zero acorns, cold weather, and almost no deer movement this morning. Makes no freaking sense. And whats weirder is how there doesn’t even seem to be any does around.
            Same here and last week. Evening hunts have been better.

And yes, I've known the GW to give the green light on old deer under 13

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I wouldn’t even expect to see a deer today until 10:00

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                Same here and last week. Evening hunts have been better.

And yes, I've known the GW to give the green light on old deer under 13

Not to derail, but I’d love to know the officer and county he is giving permission to break the law in?

My neighbor is a piece of &@$%, always has been and forever will be. He has no goodness in him. He’s in his 60’s. No trooper I’ve talked to will let me hit him with my truck... . Extreme but same concept

Comment

Not to derail, but I’d love to know the officer and county he is giving permission to break the law in?

My neighbor is a piece of &@$%, always has been and forever will be. He has no goodness in him. He’s in his 60’s. No trooper I’ve talked to will let me hit him with my truck... . Extreme but same concept
                  Not going to argue, say or post.

And we'll have to agree to disagree

Comment

Its not breaking the law if it is understood why the law is in place.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                      Its not breaking the law if it is understood why the law is in place.
                      Wrong

It’s “justified” possibly but still illegal.

I agree that would be a deer to take out...

But if I make my daughter pass it and you show it to green jeans and he watched an episode of Dr Deer... “ yep kill it”. I got a major problem with that. If it’s all about “management “ get mld and it don’t matter.

Shooting a buck less than 13” that was very close or even past ears and didn’t make it... that’s their judgment call. Shooting one waaaayyy illegal cause your gonna manage 12 acres and he’s old, that ain’t a judgment call that’s disregard of the law reguardless of intent (to me)

Again I agree that deer should be eligible... but a GW giving permission to BREAK A LAW,should be addressed if factual

Don’t want to derail this great thread. Just my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by low fence View Post
                        i wouldn’t even expect to see a deer today until 10:00
                        10:15 :d

[ATTACH]1035596[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                          10:15 :d

[ATTACH]1035596[/ATTACH]
                          Lol. Congratulations (used my magic 8ball)

Comment

Here is another one that is tempting
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Allpublic View Post
                              Here is another one that is tempting
                              Good lord, man. You’ve got the tall and narrow genetic, don’t you?

For the record I would probably shoot that dear to.

Comment

Shoot that sucker right between the eyes then he can be as wide as you need him to be!

Comment

Working...
                                X