S.h.n.f. 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SwineAssassiN View Post
    Lol you again. Got booted from the Facebook page for talking crap to me and now your on here trying to stir the pot again. Yeah I recognize you. Told you to come measure him yourself or call the warden since You’re so worried about it. For some reason you won’t do either of those things but just to shut you up the buck was right on the borderline. But the warden ruled him in my favor because he was a mature deer.

And to anyone that is wondering what all this is about. This guy had been antagonizing me ever since I posted this buck on Facebook. Got himself booted off the sam group page because of his big mouth, and then he felt the need to message me and insult me suggesting I’m trigger happy and trying to hide something. Told him multiple times to call the warden himself or he could come measure him and he won’t do either of those things. Just feels the need to try and give me a hard time over my deer for some reason. The deer is legal dude. I know it’s a hard pill to swallow. But it is. Bottom line. Call the warden and leave me alone about it.
    You did the right thing...don’t let anyone get under your skin

Comment

Job well done Swine Assassin. Nice deer.

Comment

Jealousy and envy...... always happens in deer hunting

To have taken a mature buck in the Sam is a great achievement. Super congrats sir. My hats off to you

Comment

Originally posted by Harry View Post
          Jealousy and envy...... always happens in deer hunting

To have taken a mature buck in the Sam is a great achievement. Super congrats sir. My hats off to you
          Sad what a pair of antlers will make a grown man do.

Seriously that is an incredible accomplishment

Comment

haaaaaaahahahahahahhaaha what a shame

Comment

Originally posted by SwineAssassiN View Post
              Lol you again. Got booted from the Facebook page for talking crap to me and now your on here trying to stir the pot again. Yeah I recognize you. Told you to come measure him yourself or call the warden since You’re so worried about it. For some reason you won’t do either of those things but just to shut you up the buck was right on the borderline. But the warden ruled him in my favor because he was a mature deer.

And to anyone that is wondering what all this is about. This guy had been antagonizing me ever since I posted this buck on Facebook. Got himself booted off the sam group page because of his big mouth, and then he felt the need to message me and insult me suggesting I’m trigger happy and trying to hide something. Told him multiple times to call the warden himself or he could come measure him and he won’t do either of those things. Just feels the need to try and give me a hard time over my deer for some reason. The deer is legal dude. I know it’s a hard pill to swallow. But it is. Bottom line. Call the warden and leave me alone about it.
              Its kind of ironic because the buck in his avatar doesn't look legal to me and is definitely not as mature as the one you shot. Congratulations awesome buck!

Comment

Originally posted by Cstat_hunter View Post
                Its kind of ironic because the buck in his avatar doesn't look legal to me and is definitely not as mature as the one you shot. Congratulations awesome buck!
                I was thinking the same thing

Comment

Great job! Good looking buck!

Comment

Nice doe Robert and congrats on your first. Same to you swine. Nice buck. Nothing for me since my bobcat. In the tree this morning. Nothing yet.

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
                      Nice doe Robert and congrats on your first. Same to you swine. Nice buck. Nothing for me since my bobcat. In the tree this morning. Nothing yet.
                      Thanks, and good luck! With a day like today you should see some movement

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Got her done in the Sam this morning! 14” 8 point. Shot him at 20 yds and only went 35 and dropped. Now the long drag out of here.
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3951.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	128.2 KB
ID:	24599687
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3949.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	125.1 KB
ID:	24599688

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome buck Lee! Was he on a doe, or just feeding through or what?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Heck yeah. Well done sir!

Comment

awesome congrats

Comment

Awesome work Lee!!!!! Looks like he was a fighter!!

Comment

Working...
                                X