Annihilator Broadheads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by muddyfuzzy View Post
    You can also marry an ugly woman but that’s no fun....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This made me laugh way too hard [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by muddyfuzzy View Post
      You can also marry an ugly woman but that’s no fun....

lol!! I about fell out of my chair with this response, lol!!

I should be testing soon. These heads coupled with the new arrows Muddyfuzzy crafted for me, should be an extremely lethal combination!

Comment

Hmmm. Interested.

Comment

Any word on how these perform?

Comment

So I went hunting with these things at the start of the season. Wind conditions sucked and I wasn't having any luck. A few days later, a true spike walks out to my hand corn. Now we have all heard the stories that deer will NOT hover over the corn lines but instead eat perpendicular to the corn lines... This statement is false as this hog of a spike was hovering over the corn line, facing me. So I did what any red blooded hunter would do, I let the Annihilator eat. What I failed to do was compensate for my height as I was sitting 16' up in a tree-stand. The shot may not have been perfect but the broadhead penetrated from the center of his neck, through one lung and out his side. Instantly there was blood spewing out of his neck and I followed a good blood trail to the deer that I jumped, twice....stupid stupid stupid, I know. I finally put a shot another shot on him and finished it. The coolest thing about this head was the amount of blood coming from the wound. The bad thing, I think had I had a larger cutting diameter, my tracking job would have been shorter.. As far as durability, the head was flawless. I sharpened it back up and put it away. I will save the three heads I have for hogs so I can practice shooting them through the shield! Hope this helps yall!

Comment

Originally posted by haas0311 View Post
              So I went hunting with these things at the start of the season. Wind conditions sucked and I wasn't having any luck. A few days later, a true spike walks out to my hand corn. Now we have all heard the stories that deer will NOT hover over the corn lines but instead eat perpendicular to the corn lines... This statement is false as this hog of a spike was hovering over the corn line, facing me. So I did what any red blooded hunter would do, I let the Annihilator eat. What I failed to do was compensate for my height as I was sitting 16' up in a tree-stand. The shot may not have been perfect but the broadhead penetrated from the center of his neck, through one lung and out his side. Instantly there was blood spewing out of his neck and I followed a good blood trail to the deer that I jumped, twice....stupid stupid stupid, I know. I finally put a shot another shot on him and finished it. The coolest thing about this head was the amount of blood coming from the wound. The bad thing, I think had I had a larger cutting diameter, my tracking job would have been shorter.. As far as durability, the head was flawless. I sharpened it back up and put it away. I will save the three heads I have for hogs so I can practice shooting them through the shield! Hope this helps yall!

First off...congrats on the kill! Secondly thanks for the review.
              The cutting diameter was the first thing that I saw that was my initial hesitation....everything else about it was appealing.

jrg

Comment

Originally posted by JRG_80 View Post
                First off...congrats on the kill! Secondly thanks for the review.
                The cutting diameter was the first thing that I saw that was my initial hesitation....everything else about it was appealing.

jrg
                Thanks bud! Yea, the cutting diameter being so small leaves a lot to be desired. I almost wish we had a herd of hogs at the place so I could test this head out on them but for now, I think I will have one in the quiver just in case.

On a side note, I used the Grim Reaper Carni-4 this past weekend and absolutely obliterated a doe. It was a gruesome scene for sure. I shot her with a hard quartering away angle. I aimed at the offside shoulder and as the head went in her side facing me, the blade ripped open her rib cage, spilling guts. I was impressed! She only ran maybe 30/45 yards.

Comment

Working...
                X