No announcement yet.

Guy across the street recording my house

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe you should stop the dad and speak to him regarding the situation, I would recommend stopping by and discussing things with the police, they need to know about this nut. That’s how thing happens no one does anything until it’s to late. How old is this guy.

Comment

The guy across the street ended up pointing his camera to another neighbors of mine 2 houses down. My neighbor 2 houses down came out at 730am and confronted him about it as well. The guy across the street did the same thing, same threats, brought the gun out. This time, someone called the cops. He was yelling and shouting that early, ****** some people off I guess.

Either way, 3 sheriffs pulled up. 1 came to talk to me, basically told me they cant do anything unless he breaks the law somewhere. He is allowed to bring out a gun, as long as its remains in his yard and does shoot at/hit someone. He is allowed to have a camera and do what he wants with it in his possession. Threats could not be proven, as the sheriff says. I guess the only good thing is now its documented. Sheriff did say he was making some outrageous claims so they figured he mental.

He has turned his camera to another house since and been very quiet. Lights are all still blacked out. I have my guard up all the time outside, sadly. The only way he'll leave is f he breaks the law or if his dad were to pass away and can no longer pay for house utilities, since this dude across the street doesn't work or drive.

Comment

Originally posted by Avid Hunter View Post
        I will never miss living in a neighborhood. Too many people living Too close together equals Too many problems.
        Exactly why we just moved

Comment

That dude is not playing with a full deck!

Comment

Originally posted by tonyguitarguy View Post
            The guy across the street ended up pointing his camera to another neighbors of mine 2 houses down. My neighbor 2 houses down came out at 730am and confronted him about it as well. The guy across the street did the same thing, same threats, brought the gun out. This time, someone called the cops. He was yelling and shouting that early, ****** some people off I guess.

Either way, 3 sheriffs pulled up. 1 came to talk to me, basically told me they cant do anything unless he breaks the law somewhere. He is allowed to bring out a gun, as long as its remains in his yard and does shoot at/hit someone. He is allowed to have a camera and do what he wants with it in his possession. Threats could not be proven, as the sheriff says. I guess the only good thing is now its documented. Sheriff did say he was making some outrageous claims so they figured he mental.

He has turned his camera to another house since and been very quiet. Lights are all still blacked out. I have my guard up all the time outside, sadly. The only way he'll leave is f he breaks the law or if his dad were to pass away and can no longer pay for house utilities, since this dude across the street doesn't work or drive.
            Why not just leave him alone?

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Stewart View Post
              Nothing you can do about it. I can walk down the street and stop and take photo's of everyones home and nothing can be done as long as I don't enter the property.
              That’s right.
              The government did it!
              You can pull up pictures of streets in every town.
              Something/someone had to take those pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by tonyguitarguy View Post

wouldn't count on his moving out for a long time anyway, this day and time.

Comment

I'd put a camera on his house. Then I'd get out an mow my yard wearing nothing but a leopard print thong.

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
                    I'd put a camera on his house. Then I'd get out an mow my yard wearing nothing but a leopard print thong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Avid Hunter View Post
                      The 'Burbs
                      Awesome movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas452 View Post
                        That’s right.
                        The government did it!
                        You can pull up pictures of streets in every town.
                        Something/someone had to take those pictures.

Ever heard of google maps street view?

Comment

Working...
                        X