Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 'Burbs

Comment

Weird sob for sure, tell him your sorry and invite him over for a beer and when he walks into your home blast him. Lol j/k I wouldn’t do this

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
        Any update?
        Aboot 9 years, 11 months, 3 weeks, and a few days til we find out

Comment

"sss"

Comment

I truly hope no one on this site ever has to deal w anyone who is paranoid schizophrenic. It’s a truly mad mental disorder. If your neighbor is and he is acting weird or crazy man cut bait sell your house and run. The persons mind is so melted and convoluted I cant even begin to explain. I deal w it w my soon to be ex wife. Document document document. The only way to deal w someone who is schizophrenic is legally. No matter what you do they can and will turn on you. As I type this I can’t even begin to explain it. The best explanation for guys reading this is, they imagine everyone is out to get em (the paranoia) the erratic crazy nutso behavior is the schizophrenia. Schizophrenia I can try to explain it. So you take 3 books 300 pages long, tear out all the pages, scramble all the pages to all the books together and read it. The book would make no sense to a normal person but to a schizophrenic it’s their truth and their reality. It can be very dangerous. There’s truly no answer for it. There is medicine. Most schizophrenics will take it, level out and think they’re fine and go off their meds. It’s a vicious cycle.

Comment

I did not call the cops,, figured it would make the situation worse. Since our encounter, I have seen him outside plenty of times and he has paid no mind to me. Since he has turned off all the lights at his house at night, which has a privacy fence all the way around except for the driveway, I placed a light facing the street, kind of in his driveway. At night, he is in complete darkness. Looks pitch black over there.

Hes about sixty years old I assume. His dad left him there to go live somewhere else since he had a major surgery and needs to be taken care of. I see his dad drive in once a week, I assume to give him essentials. Other than that, the guy never leaves. He doesn't drive.

Our encounter was documented on my camera. Shows him bringing out the gun and talking crazy and threatening me. Thats my documentation. We shall see how this continues.

Comment

He has a privacy fence all the way around his house...in front? How does the camera on the corner of his house film over that? This must be in a country setting.

Comment

Yes, country burbs, if that makes sense. He has it on pole at the corner of his house. Way above the fences.

Comment

Best of luck to you. There’s no good answer when dealing with someone like that. Hopefully he just goes back in his own little world and y’all don’t have another confrontation.

Comment

Some of the "advice' that is posted.... makes me think a few guys on here have some mental instability.
                      There are services that can help this man before it goes atomic.

Comment

If you would have called the cops when all this went down.The part about the gun,and gonna kick your ***..I betcha he they would have confronted him.He possibly goes off on them,and his crazy *** would have got arrested.

Comment

Originally posted by tonyguitarguy View Post
                          I did not call the cops,, figured it would make the situation worse. Since our encounter, I have seen him outside plenty of times and he has paid no mind to me. Since he has turned off all the lights at his house at night, which has a privacy fence all the way around except for the driveway, I placed a light facing the street, kind of in his driveway. At night, he is in complete darkness. Looks pitch black over there.

Hes about sixty years old I assume. His dad left him there to go live somewhere else since he had a major surgery and needs to be taken care of. I see his dad drive in once a week, I assume to give him essentials. Other than that, the guy never leaves. He doesn't drive.

Our encounter was documented on my camera. Shows him bringing out the gun and talking crazy and threatening me. Thats my documentation. We shall see how this continues.
                          You should talk to his dad.....

Comment

Originally posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
                            I'd take the lens of his camera out with a pellet gun. If he still points it at your house. You know he's nut's. Wait till dark 30
                            i think i would have done this first without speaking to him. Kinda the SSS route. take out the camera and keep mouth shut.

Comment

Read this news story and made me think of this thread

Central Texas father fights for life after being shot while taking out trash
                              Steven Anderson’s family says he was shot in the face for no reason

By Rissa Shaw
                              Published: Jul. 20, 2021 at 1:18 AM CDT
                              WACO, Texas (KWTX) - A Waco father is recovering in a local hospital after being shot while taking out the garbage earlier this month.

“The gentleman next door walks up and starts mumbling some stuff to him and just puts the gun to his cheek and pulls the trigger,” Felicia Sanchez Anderson told KWTX.

Anderson says her husband, Steven Anderson, was taking out the trash with her before 6 a.m. on July 9 when he was shot in the face.

“I was maybe two seconds behind him,” she said. “I heard a pop, it didn’t even occur to me that it was a gunshot.”

Anderson says they don’t even know the shooter, calling it a random act of violence.

“We know that he is married to our next door neighbor’s daughter, we don’t know him, he doesn’t know us, my husband said nothing to him,” said Anderson “There is no excuse for this kind of violence.”

Their children and other family members were inside at the time including her stepfather who called 911.

“My husband looks at me and says ‘he shot me’, he’s holding his face and he’s like ‘he shot me,’ and he’s telling the gentleman ‘you shot me, why did you shoot me for? what are you doing?’ and at that point, the gentleman turns around and takes off in a U-Haul truck,” said Anderson.

Waco Police Department officials say they later found the suspect, Aaron Ruffin, at a separate address and arrested him.

Ruffin was booked into the McLennan County Jail on four charges including aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and unlawfully carrying a weapon.

He remained jailed Monday in lieu of bonds totaling $225,000, according to jail records.

Anderson says she’s living in fear and confusion.

“I don’t think people understand how dangerous everything is becoming these days when you’re walking up to someone and potentially trying to murder them...it doesn’t make any sense,” said Anderson. ”I don’t know if he’s coming back for us or not, I just hope that the Waco PD does their job and we don’t have to worry about our safety when we go home.”

Anderson has been living at the hospital with her husband since the shooting while family members take care of their children.

Her husband has had two surgeries and is undergoing a third one Tuesday.

While he can’t eat or talk because his mouth is wired shut, he’s expected to survive, Anderson says.

”He is a very strong person, but his spirits are down,” said Anderson.

Meanwhile, their medical bills are piling up.

More information on how to help the family can be found here.

Copyright 2021 KWTX. All rights reserved.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                                Read this news story and made me think of this thread

Central Texas father fights for life after being shot while taking out trash
                                Steven Anderson’s family says he was shot in the face for no reason

By Rissa Shaw
                                Published: Jul. 20, 2021 at 1:18 AM CDT
                                WACO, Texas (KWTX) - A Waco father is recovering in a local hospital after being shot while taking out the garbage earlier this month.

“The gentleman next door walks up and starts mumbling some stuff to him and just puts the gun to his cheek and pulls the trigger,” Felicia Sanchez Anderson told KWTX.

Anderson says her husband, Steven Anderson, was taking out the trash with her before 6 a.m. on July 9 when he was shot in the face.

“I was maybe two seconds behind him,” she said. “I heard a pop, it didn’t even occur to me that it was a gunshot.”

Anderson says they don’t even know the shooter, calling it a random act of violence.

“We know that he is married to our next door neighbor’s daughter, we don’t know him, he doesn’t know us, my husband said nothing to him,” said Anderson “There is no excuse for this kind of violence.”

Their children and other family members were inside at the time including her stepfather who called 911.

“My husband looks at me and says ‘he shot me’, he’s holding his face and he’s like ‘he shot me,’ and he’s telling the gentleman ‘you shot me, why did you shoot me for? what are you doing?’ and at that point, the gentleman turns around and takes off in a U-Haul truck,” said Anderson.

Waco Police Department officials say they later found the suspect, Aaron Ruffin, at a separate address and arrested him.

Ruffin was booked into the McLennan County Jail on four charges including aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and unlawfully carrying a weapon.

He remained jailed Monday in lieu of bonds totaling $225,000, according to jail records.

Anderson says she’s living in fear and confusion.

“I don’t think people understand how dangerous everything is becoming these days when you’re walking up to someone and potentially trying to murder them...it doesn’t make any sense,” said Anderson. ”I don’t know if he’s coming back for us or not, I just hope that the Waco PD does their job and we don’t have to worry about our safety when we go home.”

Anderson has been living at the hospital with her husband since the shooting while family members take care of their children.

Her husband has had two surgeries and is undergoing a third one Tuesday.

While he can’t eat or talk because his mouth is wired shut, he’s expected to survive, Anderson says.

”He is a very strong person, but his spirits are down,” said Anderson.

Meanwhile, their medical bills are piling up.

More information on how to help the family can be found here.

Copyright 2021 KWTX. All rights reserved.

Shame we have to consider carrying a weapon while doing simple chores at our homes.
                                Seems to me an attempted murder charge is warranted. Agrivated assault…..horse ****

Comment

Working...
                                X