This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
    Sadly, we’re seeing the same homeless issues in lawlessness in Fort Worth. It’s a much bigger issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    It has to have a recruiting issue. Hell last TCU football game we went to my truck got stolen and 6-12 cars got broken into. And we were blocks away from campus

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
      Says the Blue state boy….
      Lol! Not yet! But it’s getting that way because you yanks are moving in...
      I will probably retire in said ****hole

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see y’all have created an ironic answer to this …[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
          So, who are the final four? Too soon?
          The norm.
          Buckeye
          Tide
          Clemson
          Sooner

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            I see y’all have created an ironic answer to this …[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

You forgot to take the tracks through to January at the Orange bowl where the 4th ranked Aggies(9-1) smashed the Tar Heels 41 to 27.....

Comment

College Football Summer Ramp Up...

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
              OU is going to be a monster barring injury. TCU, Iowa and OsU are playing for 2nd
              Originally posted by c3products20 View Post
              You forgot to take the tracks through to January at the Orange bowl where the 4th ranked Aggies(9-1) smashed the Tar Heels 41 to 27.....

For once in the last 10 years, and 2-3 times in the last 24, the roller coaster didn't "furk"....congrats on your 4th place banner and plaque...[emoji12][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
                King gonna make us forget Mond!

Won’t take me much to forget him. I still can’t believe he got drafted in the 3rd round.

Comment

I try to stay out of this mess as much as possible, but could not let this one go.

A&M smashed UNC? UNC missing 4 out of 5 of their best players in a game that was tied with a minute and a half left in the game is smashing someone?

Comment

So with Alabama, Clemson and Ohio State locked in play offs for 2021-22 season the rest of the schools are competing for the 4 spot. I can only hope and pray my aggies sneak in.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      For once in the last 10 years, and 2-3 times in the last 24, the roller coaster didn't "furk"....congrats on your 4th place banner and plaque...[emoji12][emoji23][emoji23]
                      You might want to check the stats. Since 2010 UT has a record of 75-61. Aggies have a record of 92-47.... Quite a large difference! Since 2010 Aggies have played in the same division, in the same conference, as the national champion 4 times. Aggies have been ranked top 5 twice 2012 ranked 5th and 2020 ranjed 4th. Longhorns ranked 9th in 2018. I know it's easy to hate on the guy moving up when your in the gutter but it some point you have to realize there's a reason why your program is irrelevant! May have something to do with athletes not liking hippy liberals or homeless bums on campus!! I don't know why it is the way it is but stats don't lie...

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                        I try to stay out of this mess as much as possible, but could not let this one go.

A&M smashed UNC? UNC missing 4 out of 5 of their best players in a game that was tied with a minute and a half left in the game is smashing someone?
                        Sorry I forgot to include excuses in my post....

Comment

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Comment

horn would have been here crowing had they lost to a team missing 4 or 5 starters….sooo.

Comment

Excuses or not, being tied under 2 minutes in the 4th excludes being able to use the term “smashed”. “Squeaked by” would be more accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by buffalorider View Post
                                Excuses or not, being tied under 2 minutes in the 4th excludes being able to use the term “smashed”. “Squeaked by” would be more accurate.

Ok, ok....We squeaked by to beat them 41-27. Sorry you are 100% right. I shouldn't of included the last two minutes of the game into the entirety of the contest. I failed to realize those last 2 minutes are a contest of their own to determine who wins the last 2 minutes not the whole game. I'm glad you helped me understand that! My mind is blown right now. I never knew that was the case. I guess a T-sip can teach an aggie something after all......

Comment

Working...
                                X