No announcement yet.

2021 Salty H20 Fishing Thread Part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was a grind for me Tues morning in east galv. Mostly wanted to look around blacks since rollover closed, been fishing Sabine and Trinity a lot and hadn't been to EB in a long time. Found some 17"-19" fish, only kept 3, probably caught 10. BIG school of jacks about 300 yards north of stingaree under birds. Trout were in about waist deep water on hard sand bottom. Also had a big gar give me a pretty good tug trying to get a fish off my stringer. All fish were caught on red/white soft plastics.

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW using Tapatalk

Comment

Something like 3 STAR red fish have been caught and certified. First one by a young kid

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

^^^That’s a first!

Comment

Yesterday was a good day.
          Attached Files

Comment

Nice. Yep, it's that time of year seems like summer is finally starting to kick things up a notch.

Comment

Nice trout

Comment

Originally posted by RINCON View Post
                Yesterday was a good day.
                Them boyz did good!

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Comment

Few good fish from this weekend... we struggled pretty bad in the spring but I’ll say this has been probably our best summer yet as far as catching quality fish goes
                  Attached Files

Comment

Dam nice fish Josh!

Comment

Congrats to Y'all Josh! Well done!

Comment

All the girls quit fishing! Boo.

Comment

2021 Salty H20 Fishing Thread Part II

We had an awesome trip with Capt. Glenn. Weather hasn’t been perfect, but it didn’t rain on us and that’s about all you can ask for these days. Fishing was pretty good, slower than you hope for but enough action to keep you busy. My girl always has a blast with Mr. Glenn. His new boat is sweet too.

Comment

Loving all the fish pics.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                              We had an awesome trip with Capt. Glenn. Weather hasn’t been perfect, but it didn’t rain on us and that’s about all you can ask for these days. Fishing was pretty good, slower than you hope for but enough action to keep you busy. My girl always has a blast with Mr. Glenn. His new boat is sweet too.

That's what it's all about!!

Comment

We went out last Wednesday and caught a lot of trout mostly dinks and a few redfish. Hopefully have my boat back from the shop this week. Getting the gps installed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X