Owner's User ID: Spikeb
    Ranch name: Sbox
    County: King
    Acres: 15000
    Hunters: 4
    Cost: $5000 per hunter.
    Lease Type: year-round
    Means allowed: rifle, shotgun, handgun, black powder, archery
    Game available: deer, turkey, feral hogs, quail, migratory birds, small game, exotics
    Property description: Trophy deer lease king county we have some immediate openings this deer lease consists of rolling Hills with big draws in canyons 15,000 acres with abundant wildlife. There are exotics that come through. Wetland game , Varmint ,mule deer ,Whitetail ,pigs .All of our guys are trophy minded and managed and produce trophy BC every year. We are on a 5 1/2-year-old management in trophy no exceptions \r\n817-889-6710
    Lease description: Trophy Deer Lease looking for manage minded guys to fill a few spots . we’re on a 5 1/2-year-old program that produces Boone and Crockett’s year after year . 817-889-6710

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
      https://www2.tpwd.state.tx.us/huntwi...ls.php?id=1457

Owner's User ID: Spikeb
      Ranch name: Sbox
      County: King
      Acres: 15000
      Hunters: 4
      Cost: $5000 per hunter.
      Lease Type: year-round
      Means allowed: rifle, shotgun, handgun, black powder, archery
      Game available: deer, turkey, feral hogs, quail, migratory birds, small game, exotics
      Property description: Trophy deer lease king county we have some immediate openings this deer lease consists of rolling Hills with big draws in canyons 15,000 acres with abundant wildlife. There are exotics that come through. Wetland game , Varmint ,mule deer ,Whitetail ,pigs .All of our guys are trophy minded and managed and produce trophy BC every year. We are on a 5 1/2-year-old management in trophy no exceptions \r\n817-889-6710
      Lease description: Trophy Deer Lease looking for manage minded guys to fill a few spots . we’re on a 5 1/2-year-old program that produces Boone and Crockett’s year after year . 817-889-6710
      I hunted the Spike Box one year, unfortunately it was right during one of the big droughts. My two buddies killed a 140 and a 150 their first year on the lease and then dropped it during the drought. The genetics are definitely there. I have no idea who posted that, but it is a cool place. I am sure that posting for 4 hunters is just for 1 pasture in a 15K acre ranch so don't get excited.

Comment

Found on Facebook.

“oma Alta Hunting Lease - 2,500 Acres. 12.5/acre
        Please read this entirely if you are interested.
        This is one of the best western Edwards Plateau hunting-focused ranches. It has breeding resident herds of axis, Japanese sika, aoudad, and mouflon. The whitetail are above average for hill country deer with mature deer averaging in the high 140's and low 150's. The largest deer killed in recent years is said to be in the high 170's. The current MLD whitetail recommendation is roughly 20 bucks. The ranch determines its own doe quota each year which is substantially less than the MLD recommendation. The ranch has historically fed corn and alfalfa year-round. The ranch is about 50 minutes south of Sonora, 45 minutes west of Rocksprings, and 35 minutes north of Del Rio. There is a full-time employee on the ranch that is there solely to help our hunters. There are no other people living on the ranch. It is corporate-owned by a foreign investor who has no known intention of selling it in the near future. This is our first year running the ranch so please be aware that our information regarding past harvest is limited. We are only interested in established groups or companies. Feel free to call me at 832-457-4545”

Comment

Locking for lease for 2-4 people within 4-5 hrs away from Wharton county , Tx , we have stands , feeders and campers water and electricity not necessarily a deal breaker. Any area but east Texas, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
            Found on Facebook.

“oma Alta Hunting Lease - 2,500 Acres. 12.5/acre
            Please read this entirely if you are interested.
            This is one of the best western Edwards Plateau hunting-focused ranches. It has breeding resident herds of axis, Japanese sika, aoudad, and mouflon. The whitetail are above average for hill country deer with mature deer averaging in the high 140's and low 150's. The largest deer killed in recent years is said to be in the high 170's. The current MLD whitetail recommendation is roughly 20 bucks. The ranch determines its own doe quota each year which is substantially less than the MLD recommendation. The ranch has historically fed corn and alfalfa year-round. The ranch is about 50 minutes south of Sonora, 45 minutes west of Rocksprings, and 35 minutes north of Del Rio. There is a full-time employee on the ranch that is there solely to help our hunters. There are no other people living on the ranch. It is corporate-owned by a foreign investor who has no known intention of selling it in the near future. This is our first year running the ranch so please be aware that our information regarding past harvest is limited. We are only interested in established groups or companies. Feel free to call me at 832-457-4545”
            Caution. Carta Valley area. They had anthrax in that region.

Comment

We're looking for a family-friendly bow & rifle lease <3 hours from Ft. Worth for myself & my 76yo father. It needs to have year-around access, electricity & water (a house would be optimal). We have all our own stands, feeders, & equipment. We are very conscientious and treat others property like it's our own. We have been hunting a long time and don't kill many bucks anymore, always seem to just be looking for the right one. We'd prefer a smaller lease of our own, but I could fill virtually any size property, and would consider joining a group of like-minded folks. We're quiet, but fun, and both still have a huge passion for it. Not looking for a high fenced or "trophy" lease, or to join a group of party animals.

Comment

Looking to obtain/join long term hunting lease for 2021-2022 season and beyond. Please shoot me a PM with any openings or information you may have.

- Minimum of 800 acres, no max
                - Willing to pay up to $25 an acre or $5,000 a gun (depending on location, size and amenities) whichever way you want to look at it
                - 4 paid hunters in group, can get up to 8 depending on size of property and overall cost
                - Onsite lodging is not required but would prefer RV hook-ups (water and electric)
                - Willing to provide our own blinds and feeders
                - Would like year-round access for supplemental feeding (corn, protein, cottonseed, food plots, water stations, etc.)
                - Would like hunting access for September (Dove), October (Bow), November-January (Rifle) and Spring Turkey Season
                - Main focus is Whitetail but Exotics, Hogs, Dove, Turkey, etc. are a plus
                - Preferred location is Hill County or South Texas
                - Would like to avoid anything too far West that may have been exposed to Anthrax in the past few years

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by SaintBlaise View Post
                  Caution. Carta Valley area. They had anthrax in that region.
                  Yep, may explain the low doe quota on property. Nothing in that area demands a $12.50 an acre price tag unless there are some crazy amenities like say Devils River Frontage, no livestock, no pipeline, or primo ranch house digs.

Comment

Bump for anything new out there, has gotten awfully quiet the last two weeks. It is slim pickings all the way around for anything north of I-20, not referring to east texas.

Comment

King County Lease coming open in June. It in the campfire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ttt ... I'm looking for 1-2 spots if anything out there . Thank you

Comment

i am looking for 1 spot within 5 hours of the Waco area.
                          preferably <$4000
                          year round
                          long term (last lease was 22 years)
                          fishing a plus
                          water and elec a plus
                          Wes - 254-715-7002

Comment

Hot off the Facebook press.

Hunting lease available Please read carefully. Negative comments move on. We are looking for a group of corporate or 1-2 families that are close to each other. This lease is available in Callahan County. (We do not want groups put together of people of a friend of another friend) This property is 1150 acres low fenced with another 220-230 acres highfence(highfence has wholes and deer come and go, saw a 140 class deer last year in highfence). Mesquite rolling country. Pecan bayou runs through property. 6-7 acre lake. Water and electricity hookups being installed. We are leasing for hog, deer, turkey, dove, and duck hunting. Fishing is also allowed. No varmint or quail hunting. Looking for someone that will respect the property. We are doing lots of improvements and are involved in the property. 5-6 hunters max. $27,500 please txt or call 325-668-1120 or leave message.

Comment

Working...
                            X