Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't wait!

Comment

I may bring a Barbie combo on this one and see who can catch the biggest redfish on it. It is fun but aint easy

Comment

I try to avoid reds. Lol. Hopefully I’m not forced to chase them on this trip.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
          I may bring a Barbie combo on this one and see who can catch the biggest redfish on it. It is fun but aint easy
          I'm in, let's do it!

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
            I try to avoid reds. Lol. Hopefully I’m not forced to chase them on this trip.
            You're back to hating them again? Thought that new e-knife change your opinion on those things.

Comment

I don’t mind them now as by-catch but you won’t ever find me targeting them.

Comment

Looking forward to the trip. I may actually be able to catch trout on artificials!![emoji2][emoji2]

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m pumped By then I’ll need some time away.

Comment

Y'all get any cancellations, I'd love to go!! I'm so bummed we didn't schedule a trip this year! Year before last, we got cancelled due to weather 3 times!!! Talk about nerve wracking!!

Comment

Man I can't wait! Philip I've seen many a red in your box!

Comment

#prayin4huricane

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

The tug is the drug. I don’t hate anything but gaftop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                            The tug is the drug. I don’t hate anything but gaftop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Hardheads....

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                              #prayin4huricane

c’mon man don’t put that bad joo joo on us. If we get a bad hurricane the. You get more katrishans to cause more scenes for you

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                                c’mon man don’t put that bad joo joo on us. If we get a bad hurricane the. You get more katrishans to cause more scenes for you
                                Lmaooooo

Kardashians. Thats Greatness

Charlie can tell you, well he thinks I got bad juju. However, it worked out.

I had the pleasure of fishing with saltwater slick and his crew on my 2nd trip. It's an adventure and you first timers are in for a treat. It took me 30 years to get there and its worth the price of admission even if you dont catch fish.

Looks like Philip has a good lineup
                                Yall will have a blast

Last edited by Quackerbox; 04-21-2020, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X