Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beto campaign busted financing the caravan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
    Come on - we want to crack down on campaign finances now?
    Figured youd be pizzed.....some of your gift cards helped the illegals.

Comment

What a crook. This entire campaign needs to be prosecuted. I wish FOX news would air this.

Comment

Originally posted by Muddy Bud View Post
        What a crook. This entire campaign needs to be prosecuted. I wish FOX news would air this.
        It’s coming. And I think there’s more that’s coming out in the next few days.

Comment

Just when you think they can get any lower.

I would bet this didnt start with Robert, but was way above his head.

Makes you think about what they have done, but havent been caught for yet.

Comment

Just imagine if anyone that's ever even been close to Trump used money like this. I bet it would be on TV by now.

Comment

3 or 4 people misappropriating funds in an office is hardly blockbuster news

Comment

Originally posted by gumbl3 View Post
                3 or 4 people misappropriating funds in an office is hardly blockbuster news
                It is when it goes all the way up to the campaign manager. Did you watch the video? I'm betting not.

I contacted the state ethics commission today, was told that it was a Federal issue since the race if for a Federal seat. And that even if there were anything that could be done is that he would have to present it to the ethics committee for a vote to contact the Feds about the violation. And that law states that they can't do anything until after the election is over because they can't do anything with it within 60 days prior to election day.

I also contacted every news station in DFW to see it they were going to air it on the news given how contested this race has gotten. They all said they were, but so far tonight, I haven't seen anything on any station.

And just for the record, if it were Cruz caught doing it, I'd feel the same way. Someone needs to be held accountable.

Comment

Originally posted by Puggy625 View Post
                  It is when it goes all the way up to the campaign manager. Did you watch the video? I'm betting not.

I contacted the state ethics commission today, was told that it was a Federal issue since the race if for a Federal seat. And that even if there were anything that could be done is that he would have to present it to the ethics committee for a vote to contact the Feds about the violation. And that law states that they can't do anything until after the election is over because they can't do anything with it within 60 days prior to election day.

I also contacted every news station in DFW to see it they were going to air it on the news given how contested this race has gotten. They all said they were, but so far tonight, I haven't seen anything on any station.

And just for the record, if it were Cruz caught doing it, I'd feel the same way. Someone needs to be held accountable.
                  I did watch it.. I took it that they were using the prepaid cards without the campaign managers knowledge and trying to disguise it. Hiding it through purchases that were vague on receipts that could be washed as campaign spending. When she asked the C.M. about it, she said 'resources'. Is that funds, the vans, bottled water, the volunteers? I just don't see enough to tie the top of the food chain to what looks like the actions of a few (including their undercover journalist)

Comment

btw just saw 30 seconds worth of this on channel 11.. one clip showed robert francis saying this was trump trying to stir peoples fears about illegals.. the other clip showed bobby saying that water and baby wipes were bought for people in 'desperate need' (modern day robin hood theory) but would not elaborate and to the best of his knowledge all their finances are correctly reported

Comment

Originally posted by sailor View Post
                      Where's our Texas State Attorney General.....?
                      Probably in jail

Comment

He better get his underlings reigned in. He's going to need every penny of this money for his Presidential campaign.

Comment

True that Trumpy beat the dog s out of Ted. To this day every time I hear someone mention Cruz first thing in my mind is Lyin’ Ted in Trump’s voice LOL. Get into Trump’s line of fire and you get burned.

It’s going to be close. If Texas goes blue on this election it will be a historical disappointment. Beto beat the hell out of Ted in terms of campaigning. If this race wasn’t in Texas, Ted would be a ten point dog.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                            Figured youd be pizzed.....some of your gift cards helped the illegals.
                            I voted Cruz

Comment

Originally posted by CJ776 View Post

It’s going to be close. If Texas goes blue on this election it will be a historical disappointment. Beto beat the hell out of Ted in terms of campaigning. If this race wasn’t in Texas, Ted would be a ten point dog.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Yep. I’m very disappointed in the complacency from the Cruz camp. If he loses, it’s their own **** fault.
                              That said, man I hope he wins.

Comment

It takes $$ and Orourke raised almost double to Cruz' $40mil. Out of state donors are trying to buy the election, how many of us donated to Cruz?

Comment

Working...
                                X