No announcement yet.

Beto Obama wants your AR-15s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm convinced gun companies are running this stuff. Stagnant gun sales after President Obama finished his terms have now got everyone going crazy over a Beto.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
      The educational system boils down to, wait for it, THE CONSTITUTION!

there is zero mention of dept of education! Those who want free college can lobby at the state level for it, because that’s where education oversight belongs.
      Same thing was said about high school.
      100 years ago not all states forced your kid to go to school

But in those 100 years folks fought for "compulsory education" so your ma and pa couldnt keep you out of school for no good reason which enables you to tap out words on that keyboard of yours.

Think about it, for day to day living do we truly need passed an 8th grade education?
      Of course we need civics, but is that day to day?
      I guess it can be if you need to know your rights from LEO and on the first Tuesday of November.

I think if someone wants to learn jet propulsion to help NASA build better rockets, then we as a society should foot the bill.
      What's the difference between that and us paying for some 11th grader to learn Latin or get his leg broke on a football field?

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
        The educational system boils down to, wait for it, THE CONSTITUTION!

there is zero mention of dept of education! Those who want free college can lobby at the state level for it, because that’s where education oversight belongs.

There is no dept of homeland security in the constitution either but we have one.
        Same for ATF

And this farm bill?
        How is farmer welfare OK?
        Do those farmer welfare check go to ma and pa that have a couple hundred acres of row crops or does it go to ADM and Monsanto that has hundreds of thousands of acres across the country?

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
          I think if someone wants to learn jet propulsion to help NASA build better rockets, then we as a society should foot the bill.
          Serious question: Why?

Comment

The video doesn't seem to load anymore. I tried to watch it on several different websites and none of them load...curious.

Comment

The main difference between jet propulsion and rocket propulsion is that in rocket propulsion the oxidizer is carried with the vehicle, but jet propulsion the oxidizer is the oxygen in the air sucked into the engine of the plane. Because there is no oxidizer in space, rockets need to carry their own oxidizers with them.

Or how about just learn the difference between jets and rockets?

But please, continue learning us on the finer parts of edumication

Comment

Using a page from TF's handbook, IMPEACH BETO if he wins. Using a false name, lying, beastiality or whatever. Doesn't even have to be true. Fight fire with fire.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Horse View Post
                  Serious question: Why?
                  Because it helps our SOCIETY
                  If we can have a team of folks come together and find a cure for cancer, would you not want the govt to fund such group?
                  Why?

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                    The main difference between jet propulsion and rocket propulsion is that in rocket propulsion the oxidizer is carried with the vehicle, but jet propulsion the oxidizer is the oxygen in the air sucked into the engine of the plane. Because there is no oxidizer in space, rockets need to carry their own oxidizers with them.

Or how about just learn the difference between jets and rockets?

But please, continue learning us on the finer parts of edumication
                    This is exactly why some folks live in the stone ages.
                    Rather than talk about the keypoints you will nitpick and say I used 'there' instead of 'their'

Keep up the good work.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                      Using a page from TF's handbook, IMPEACH BETO if he wins. Using a false name, lying, beastiality or whatever. Doesn't even have to be true. Fight fire with fire.
                      Hmmmm, show me where those are my sentiments?

Comment

All the cute internet forum posts in the world won't matter, if we don't get out there and VOTE. The ballot box is the only way to stop loonies like this from infesting our government. You can bet the grocery money that the democrats will be out in force on voting day. Remember, Hillary won 44% of the Texas vote against Trump. Those people are right outside the door. VOTE.

Comment

Beto is Obama all over again. He is going to score big with the youth of this state. We have to get out and vote and drag a friend or elderly neighbor with us to the polls.

He has a rock-star feel to him but he is for all the wrong things for THIS Texan!

Comment

Because it helps our SOCIETY
                            If we can have a team of folks come together and find a cure for cancer, would you not want the govt to fund such group?
                            Why?
                            You didn't answer my question...you deflected it with another question that had nothing to do with what I asked...or maybe I wasn't clear or misunderstood you...

Q: WHY should I, via being taxed at a higher rate (I'll assume), be responsible to pay for someone's "free college"?

IMO, all you are doing is robbing Peter to pay Paul.
                            Correct, Paul might be better off with his "free college", but its at the expense of Peter's wallet. (You honestly think Peter likes that?)

I might sound like an azz, but I work to provide for MY FAMILY, not YOUR'S...
                            IMO, if you want a college education & can't afford it, take out a school loan....
                            I should NOT be responsible for keeping YOU debt free...

Q: Why not allow each tax payer to decide for themselves if they want to contribute to "free college" or not?

They can simple indicate in a box on their return if they want to be taxed higher to pay for said free program. Why force those not wanting to pay, to pay against their will? I mean, if its such a great idea, why would you worry about giving people the option; should be 90-100% enrollment, right?

I might be mistaken, but are we not already doing that now? (funding cancer research)

And I might be mistaken, but aren't those same researchers already college educated....but without the "free college" proposed?

Plus, are you saying that "free college" will make college graduates some how more intelligent than today's students?

I mean, wouldn't it make more sense to use that "free college" money for better cancer research, equipment, staff & technology?

Q: How exactly is "free college" going to cure cancer?

Comment

Due diligence folks. Vet these people and find out who and what they are! Democrats are now trying to hide the fact that they are liberals. Even the ones who post on this site. Due diligence!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Several TV ads going on right now that make no mention of party affiliation. Beto is one of them. Some will outright deny the fact but watch what they do.

Comment

K-12 is not free to the end user?

Medicare charges for its services?

You're going to say me and you pay for it via our tax dollars but the end user does not care and pays not one red cent to utilize the service(s).

K-12 education, Veterans Healthcare and Medicare are communist SOCIALIZED programs.

You can say vet healthcare is a "fringe benefit" of serving in the military (even if only for a year or two) but it is still provided for by the govt

You’re smarter than this. You know dang well the government produces absolutely nothing.

You know good and well where those “free” benefits come from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X