No announcement yet.

Texans trick play against the Pats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will give you credit for deflecting away for your dumbass point of this thread. Well done. "Look over there everyone at how much he posts. Ignore my moronic ramblings on here though."

Comment

30,100 and counting

30,150 by the end of the day

Comment

this pizzing match is cringeworthy -- walk away men, just walk away

Comment

I usually go to Twitter for arguments but this thread has potential.

Comment

Comment

I’m glad I kept my mouth shut on this one. After some of the World Series posts from Mac I decided to disregard anything he said about any sport other than synchronized ribbons from then on.

Comment

wish more coaches did trick plays like that, it always throws the defense off every time I see one trying to sneak one in, the only issue with trick plays is the execution %....

Comment

This thread gave me cramps.

Comment

Originally posted by RR 314 View Post
                    I assume you meant to say "taking" but are still misguided. Nobody who knows a thing about football could see a single "cheap shot", much less multiple ones on that play. Hopkins is running an option play, effectively as a QB, (after he took the hand off) and if you run the option properly you get hit. You hit shifty/elusive guys from the waist down. When pitchman gets the ball headed for the end-zone guys in the other colored jersey try to tackle him before he scores. If team in other jersey scores more points than your team then they win.
                    Odd thread indeed. However, this guy nailed it.

Just trying to get back on track. Seriously, I just watched the play for the first time since last night. If you see anything dirty on NE's part you are peering through a lens that bends and refracts reality.

Comment

don't watch fooseball didn't read the thread. looked for a link to video of said trickery. there aint one

thread fail

Comment

The funny thing about good comedy is that sometimes there is a little truth to it.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                          You're overthinking it. They play football. The QB can rush out of the pocket and get hit on any given play. The wide receiver can get "blasted" or "blown up" catching any pass.

Everyone bi*ched and moaned when Bob's offense was always vanilla and predictable. He gets a little creative and people are still bi*ching.

They are playing good football. Be happy about it.
                          You could be a Cowboys fan these days. It could be worse!!

Comment

Watson and Hopkins drew that play up.

But how bout them Dolphins trick play?!

Comment

What's that saying, IF my aunt had nuts, she would be my uncle.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                                don't watch fooseball didn't read the thread. looked for a link to video of said trickery. there aint one

thread fail
                                [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_bt2UeQpG0"]Trick Play Alert 🚨Hopkins Pitches to Watson for the TD - YouTube[/ame]

here you go

Comment

Working...
                                X