Well... That didn't take long...

Comment

Originally posted by Saltaholic View Post
      Needville vs Lampassas tomorrow in the Alamo dome!! Can’t wait

I’m going to be at this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
        Carthage was supposed to play today at 2. Anybody know the outcome?

Carthage 52 Crandall 21

Comment

Aledo wins 34-14

Comment

Holland beat Mason 26-0
            Holland is 14-0 this season going against Refugio next week at the Alamo Dome.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Bells lost to Paul Pewitt 53-20, ending a great season for the Panthers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Gilmer squeaked by #2 ranked Waco connally 35-20. Gilmer was denied in the red zone twice. Our d1 defensive lineman is out with a torn acl and our qb1 is out with a shoulder injury. Sophomore qb2 played an excellent game. We have 4a d2 #1 ranked pleasant Grove this Friday in Longview at lobo stadium. Gilmer and pg are in the same district so we've already played. Should of been a 1 score game in favor of pg but gilmer fumbled on the 1 and it rolled through the endzone for a turnover.

Daingerfield took down Newton 26-30. Daingerfield draws Paul pewitt. They are district mates also and from the same county. These two games are beast Texas football right here.

Comment

Originally posted by RR 314 View Post
                  Yes sir. Another “Valley Week”. Both Weslaco teams will get hammered by the two schools from the Austin area that are not in Austin. :-)
                  Valley teams are only good in the valley playing valley teams. Played there, lived there so I know what I’m talking about. HS fb coaching suks to say the least.

Comment

Whitney 7 Troy 9

Comment

Denton Ryan 58 Abilene Cooper 20

Comment

Bremond came back from being down 14 nothing to win the game 41- 35 in OT. Our nephew scored 5 touchdowns in the second half, after the game winner in OT he went and picked up the stunned Flatonia players off of the ground. I was more proud of his character at the end than I was the 5 TD’s..... Heck of a game.

Comment

That's good stuff there em12.

Comment

Brock and Pilot Point will have a 3A district 4 rematch next week. Pilot Point took out #1 Wall and Brock beat #4 Bushland.

Comment

Originally posted by em12 View Post
                              Bremond came back from being down 14 nothing to win the game 41- 35 in OT. Our nephew scored 5 touchdowns in the second half, after the game winner in OT he went and picked up the stunned Flatonia players off of the ground. I was more proud of his character at the end than I was the 5 TD’s..... Heck of a game.

https://twitter.com/JessGruenling/st...514352128?s=20

Way to go #9. He’s bigger than all of his offensive linemen.

Comment

Originally posted by em12 View Post

https://twitter.com/JessGruenling/st...514352128?s=20
                                Class Act There.

Comment

Working...
                                X