Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Believe.

Comment

I remember when Stros threads always contained a certain image that was thought bring the squad good luck....especially maybe when a certain pitcher was set to throw.....hmmm, if only....

Comment

Patience grasshopper.

Comment

Bring her back!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            I remember when Stros threads always contained a certain image that was thought bring the squad good luck....especially maybe when a certain pitcher was set to throw.....hmmm, if only....

ya know he may be on to something

Comment

Wear yourseff out!!

Comment

Primer pic...

Comment

Why in HOLY **** have they not fired this Taubman ******* yet???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    Why in HOLY **** have they not fired this Taubman ******* yet???

Do a little more research into this. The “reporter” was wearing a purple domestic violence bracelet, she is a beat writer for the YANKEES, she came into the Astros clubhouse even though she is a Yankee reporter, and most notably, she is very active on her twitter account and just so happens to always post something domestic violence related anytime the Stros brought in Osuna to pitch. She was antagonizing the Astros and their clubhouse and went looking for trouble to make a point. I have no problem with Taubman

Comment

As the Houston Astros prepare for Game 1 of the World Series, the front office grapples with fallout from Assistant General Manager Brandon Taubman's profane rant targeting female reporters.

Comment

I think the latest rumor is that it was Alyson Footer that he was yelling at. She's covered the astros for many years. The NY reporter was the one that made it a story. It's a really bad look for the Taubman guy.

Comment

Official 2019 Astros World Series thread

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                          Do a little more research into this. The “reporter” was wearing a purple domestic violence bracelet, she is a beat writer for the YANKEES, she came into the Astros clubhouse even though she is a Yankee reporter, and most notably, she is very active on her twitter account and just so happens to always post something domestic violence related anytime the Stros brought in Osuna to pitch. She was antagonizing the Astros and their clubhouse and went looking for trouble to make a point. I have no problem with Taubman
                          1st off, you’re wrong.

But if you weren’t, Not one ****ing word of that makes any difference whatsoever in regards to what he did. And every reporter in the room agreed exactly what he did… That dude is as big a piece of trash as Ozuna do a little research on that situation he had in Toronto.

This whole thing could have been over on Sunday, fire the idiot, apologize, and MoveOn. They accused another reporter of lying and making things up instead… This has Reid Ryan‘s fingerprints all over it.

Comment

Anybody got a link or something to the "story" of this reporter and Taubman??? Don't have a clue what y'all talkin' 'bout.

Comment

My wife just got us 100 section tickets for the game tonight!!!! I am beyond excited over here!!! And they were free [emoji2962]

Comment

Originally posted by RJK70 View Post
                                My wife just got us 100 section tickets for the game tonight!!!! I am beyond excited over here!!! And they were free [emoji2962]

When you say “us”, how many of “us” are you talking about?

Hellerrrr, Where we meeting? Face paint is on, ready to go.
                                Last edited by Stuck; 10-23-2019, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X